Kraton Battery Dimensions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heliguy

Reaction score
Regarding battery size, If I look at dimensions that says 150x65x49,

I know the first number is length. Not sure if the second number is width or height.

so, are all lipos sized by Length x Width x Height, and is that always the case for all manufacturers? Meaning the the middle number is either height or width across the board.

I just want to make sure I order the right battery with the right dimensions. I haven't located anything on this yet other than max battery dimension for the Kraton.

Thanks in advance.

If you use the same sequence of dimensions that is the required dimension of the lipo tray listed in the manual this should help more so.
And a 6s tray for instance will accept taller or shorter height lipos. Width is the critical dimension in most cases , down to the mm. Wire leads should be on the top of the lipo for a proper fit when installed and strapped in place.
Maybe this helps.
In your above dimension, 65mm appears to be the height. 49mm is the width. I imagine this would be for a 6s brick.
:cool:

Last edited:
If you use the same sequence of dimensions that is the required dimension of the lipo tray listed in the manual this should help more so.
And a 6s tray for instance will accept taller or shorter height lipos. Width is the critical dimension in most cases , down to the mm. Wire leads should be on the top of the lipo for a proper fit when installed and strapped in place.
Maybe this helps.
In your above dimension, 65mm appears to be the height. 49mm is the width. I imagine this would be for a 6s brick.
:cool:
Yes, that’s helpful but I also want to make sure that lipo dimensions are listed LxWxH or LxHxW when ordering

^^^ Most are. Just not all.
Looking at good pictures of what you are buying, usually you can tell if the height is taller than the width. For reference.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back