Vorteks Battery fitment/securing suggestions...trashed a new battery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wakko

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Vorteks
  3. Voltage
So I have two brand spankin new LectronPro 3C batteries, which are soft. On the very first outing, I had a few collossal crashes and dscovered that the pack had come loose from the velcro bindings and became damaged. Both ends are smooshed and there's a couple of points where something looks like it tried to poke into the battery. I'm not too thrilled about having a potentially junk battery after only one use. Part of the issue is that the battery is short, so the second velcro spot does not grab very well and the battery is shorter than the tray. What's a good way to add a block or anchor point to keep these batteries in place? All of my batteries are soft, unfortunately.

Have to put something in the tray to keep them still.. or get batteries that fit the tray.. the ends of the battery get smashed because it's free to float forward and backward.. that momentum has to go some place unfortunately..

Have to put something in the tray to keep them still.. or get batteries that fit the tray.. the ends of the battery get smashed because it's free to float forward and backward.. that momentum has to go some place unfortunately..
Screw a little block of wood to the chassis?

That could work but a foam would be much better..something you could double side tape into the chassis.. if you plan to run those batteries from here on out shoot me a PM with some battery overall length and I can print you a block that will go in the factory location..

you can choose wether you want the block in the forward position or the rear position... 👍.. all I ask is you pay shipping.. the rest I will take care of .😎

Stick some foam onto it. TRX batt trays always have a bit of foam on the end for smaller batts. It usually is glued on

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back