Granite Battery for granite blx 4x4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billy p

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Can I fit a 3s 8500mah battery to my granite blx 4x4 without danger?

Do you have the length on your pack in question? That’s the one dimension that you should check. The Granite is a short wheelbase truck, but you can remove a battery block if needed.

Do you have the length on your pack in question? That’s the one dimension that you should check. The Granite is a short wheelbase truck, but you can remove a battery block if needed.
It's OK, I have checked the dimensions. I was wondering for the energy. Thanks a lot for the information by the way.

It's OK, I have checked the dimensions. I was wondering for the energy. Thanks a lot for the information by the way.
What is the C discharge rating? If you have a link we can help more accurately.

What kind of battery life are you getting out of your packs? I'm using 3s 5000mah 50C packs and can only get around 5 minutes before LVC. Granted this is in a large backyard in cold temps, grass is probably 3-1/2 to 4" tall. I'm coming from RC crawlers and can run for an hour plus on one 2s pack. I'm guessing running the 3s Granite at top speed wheelying across the yard is what is causing the quick LVC but wanted a second opinion or more.

What kind of battery life are you getting out of your packs? I'm using 3s 5000mah 50C packs and can only get around 5 minutes before LVC. Granted this is in a large backyard in cold temps, grass is probably 3-1/2 to 4" tall. I'm coming from RC crawlers and can run for an hour plus on one 2s pack. I'm guessing running the 3s Granite at top speed wheelying across the yard is what is causing the quick LVC but wanted a second opinion or more.
Hmm that seems extremely low, I get about 30-40 mins of bashing and 20-25 if I’m running it full throttle everywhere.

My batteries are: 5000mah 60c

Hmm that seems extremely low, I get about 30-40 mins of bashing and 20-25 if I’m running it full throttle everywhere.

My batteries are: 5000mah 60c

Appreciate the response. I have a much better charger coming today. Had been using a Prophey Sport Mini so hopefully the Tenergy will do a little better job.

Appreciate the response. I have a much better charger coming today. Had been using a Prophey Sport Mini so hopefully the Tenergy will do a little better job.
That’s okay! ahh yeah that sport mini doesn’t look the best of things haha. It probably is that.

8500 mah is a big battery for the Granite, should get a good runtime with it.

I believe between the new charger and switching everything over to EC5 connectors performance was way better this evening.
Thanks again!
What times are you getting now ? I am experiencing low run times as well?

What times are you getting now ? I am experiencing low run times as well?

I ran for just short of an hour a couple of weeks ago. That was not constant hard running but running pretty hard at the skate park.

Yesterday only lasted 5 minutes. But that had nothing to do with the battery, I broke the chassis on a parking block. ?

Hey everyone. I'm the new guy. What battery is everyone running? A link would be great!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back