Kraton battery for kraton6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use the 5000Mah 6S SMC version, and it's been excellent! Cells are very closely matched, build quality is great, love the punch and runtime. 8000Mah will be a LOT of runtime :) Also quite a bit heavier than 5000Mah just to keep in mind.

I've had good luck with SMC, but that's a pretty heavy battery. Personally, I'd stick around 5000-6000mah. It's good to have cool down periods anyway.

The Arrma 6s rigs are set up for the standard 4500-5000mah (some larger ones these days) hardcase batteries. They fit perfect, don’t overload the suspension or overheat the stock gearing with 40minute run times.

The Arrma 6s rigs are set up for the standard 4500-5000mah (some larger ones these days) hardcase batteries. They fit perfect, don’t overload the suspension or overheat the stock gearing with 40minute run times.
Soft case packs just give a little extra room... Found that a soft case 6800mah from my LHS fits perfect when stacked. And who's still running stock gearing... LOL Those 7600's I got are awesome on the granite though.

I'm running the lectron pro 6500 100c 6s lipo... And also the lectron pro 7600 75c 3s dual Lipos which are phenomenal... Also have 2 sets of reaction 5000mah 50 3s Lipos which 1 pair came with my passport dual charger they are good too.. But I really love the lectron pros ???

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back