Kraton Battery for my kraton..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ky2

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
I got my kraton today and had some old 3s lipos from my slash tried charging but they are dead... any idea for some good 6s or 3s for my blx where I'm not paying rent money for them... need them asap... no fun looking at that beast and cant drive it..

I purchased the power hobby 3s lipo 2 for 119 dollars they are 50c 5400mah
Thanks.. first answer and that's what I'm ordering besides I think you've been on point since, jump with your info. .

Thanks.. first answer and that's what I'm ordering besides I think you've been on point since, jump with your info. .
I see p.hobby has 3s 9000 mah... I was just wondering about those.....

I see p.hobby has 3s 9000 mah... I was just wondering about those.....
Thanks i try to research or talk only on what i know. Those 3s 9000mah must be new at 60c that sounds good power hobby seems to be reputable on the east coast they are into making lipo batts could be a good thing. Others have turned their nose up because of the price being so good so cheap. I just brought a lipo explosion bag just in case. When dealing with this type of battery you wanna take precautions anyway, so that is what i do.

I bought two power hobby 5200 75c. Haven't really tested them yet. $119.00. I have two SMC 7200. Awesome batteries but a little to big in size. I tape them together but I feel like they might fall out.

I bought two power hobby 5200 75c. Haven't really tested them yet. $119.00. I have two SMC 7200. Awesome batteries but a little to big in size. I tape them together but I feel like they might fall out.
Let us know how you like the power hobbies

SMC Racing offers a number of different connectors on most of their batteries, check out their site!
Will do thanks for the info always good to have extra batteries. Quick question can you use a power inverter on the venom pro duo to charge batts in the field you know plugged in to the 12v lighter type thing. Ir do you have to use the clips i seen nowhere in the instructions how to use one field

I got my kraton today and had some old 3s lipos from my slash tried charging but they are dead... any idea for some good 6s or 3s for my blx where I'm not paying rent money for them... need them asap... no fun looking at that beast and cant drive it..
You might be able to save them by bringing the cells back up. Look into it on youtube.

I have those. They have a 75 c version out now for 119$ i will order those also

Yeas i am gonna order these 75c that is a good deal

I have those. They have a 75 c version out now for 119$ i will order those also

Yeas i am gonna order these 75c that is a good deal
Does any body know how much these bad boys weigh ? My 6s brick is just to heavy for big jumps

You guys are nuts for passing up these True Spec SMC's for the lower rated, $40 more expensive Power Hobby. Not even in the same league.

Yes, SMC's come with XT90's installed.

http://www.smc-racing.net/index.php?route=product/product&path=67_99&product_id=413
Yeah the 15$ insurance and ship even that out but i am gonna try these too i get power hobby because they are in jersey and shipping is extra fast. I am open to all deals tho

Does any body know how much these bad boys weigh ? My 6s brick is just to heavy for big jumps
They weigh 1.8 pounds

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back