Kraton Battery guard

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMandavy

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Made this battery guard today, heard the spur hear can rupture batteries...prevention is better than cure
image.jpeg

Yeah, in my V1 Kraton I have hard case, in my V2 I have gotten a different sort of battery that has the xt90 plugs and there soft case..

Well then in your case it is a good idea ! Personally, I have hard batteries, I think that in my case it makes no sense to put such a screen

I took your advice and did the same thing you did last night. All I did was cut out a piece of black Kydex plastic, sanded the side of the tray and the plastic with some rough sandpaper .I then shaped it real nice with the Dermal tool. Then hot glued the plastic to the side of the battery case. It's on there solid with no screws sticking out.

I took your advice and did the same thing you did last night. All I did was cut out a piece of black Kydex plastic, sanded the side of the tray and the plastic with some rough sandpaper .I then shaped it real nice with the Dermal tool. Then hot glued the plastic to the side of the battery case. It's on there solid with no screws sticking out.
Yeah I think a 5 min job, with $2 worth of bits and pieces is better than loosing a $100 lipo :)...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back