battery help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freshness

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Unboxed my Arrma Granite BLX and my new prophet sport plus charger. The problem I have is the stock Arrma NiMh battery can't charge one the prophet charger the connectors are completely different. Does anyone know if you can buy connectors. Or do I have to return my charger?

There is no need to return your Prophet Sport Plus charger @freshness, all you need is a Deans banana adapter then you should be ready to rock!

A bit cheaper way (if you already own a soldering iron) would be to just buy some Deans connectors and cut the EC3 connector that came with the charger and solder the Deans on in their place.

There is no need to return your Prophet Sport Plus charger @freshness, all you need is a Deans banana adapter then you should be ready to rock!

A bit cheaper way (if you already own a soldering iron) would be to just buy some Deans connectors and cut the EC3 connector that came with the charger and solder the Deans on in their place.

How long do you think it would take to charge the battery on the Prophet charger?

with the provided 4600 mah battery, you charge it at 4.6amps, so one hour (at 1c rate)

if you have an upgrade ready to charge as well.... the nimh battery depending on mah it will be the amp
ex:
4600= 4.6 amps
3300= 3.3 amps
2000=2.0 amps
etc.
nimh can be charged at higher rates, giving you i think better speed because of the voltage, but will damage the battery cycle (so just charge at the normal amps.)
btw... look at this thread, it helped me a lot: https://arrmaforum.com/threads/battery-charger-question.555/

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back