Battery issue?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paultro84

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Beautiful day in New England so I thought I would take my Outcast out for a leisurely run. Plugged one of my 3s batteries in, no issues. Went to plug the second one in and it made a snapping sound. I quickly pulled it away. Never done that before. Unplugged the first battery and then plugged the other one in first, no problem. Went to plug the other one in and it made a cracking/snapping sound. Any ideas of what's going on??

Th
Beautiful day in New England so I thought I would take my Outcast out for a leisurely run. Plugged one of my 3s batteries in, no issues. Went to plug the second one in and it made a snapping sound. I quickly pulled it away. Never done that before. Unplugged the first battery and then plugged the other one in first, no problem. Went to plug the other one in and it made a cracking/snapping sound. Any ideas of what's going on??
That's the circuit being completed and the cap pack charging. The higher the voltage, the louder the spark and snap. It is perfectly normal and is just the current jumping between the two connectors once they get really really close together. Anti spark connectors are the only way to get rid of that.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back