Battery looks like it's ready to blow...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This does not work, I have tried a few times. Even left the battery in the water for 3 weeks, still had 2v across all of the cells.

Best results are with a 12v light bulb connected to the leads, you don't even have to solder them on just tape the wires directly to the bulb with some gorilla tape. Set the contraption inside a cinder block away from anything flammable just in case.

This is seriously my ghetto discharger. Hasn't failed me yet.
View attachment 44872
Will that work for Christmas Lights?!? ?

Next time, lol ?
I accidentally punctured one from a cell phone. That was just a small 1100mah 1 cell. I was taking it apart to see what was in it and I slipped with my needle nose... I was in my office. That made for a spirited run to the steel sink. lol!

Yes even an empty home depot parking lot is private poperty. When asked to leave. You gotta move on. Someone saw me on video and felt I was a threat running my Toy Truck. I was wearing my hat cam the whole time. PD ask me to shut it off. I told them when they shutoff their body cam. Still don't know why HSI and NYPD's Terrorist Unit got involved. :unsure: I'm sure some officers there felt stupid. Some people are not RC friendly. Some people fear what they don't understand. But a Toy Truck should be self explanatory. Sorry for the rant. I was on this forum on my phone when this all went down.i was letting the motor cool down between packs.

Future tip, never mention to a cop shutting off their body cams, the ones I know will do it. Then you're really fiddlesticked. You're free to film in public, this is still America.

The body cam they wear, keeps them in check and actually protects you also.(y) But they were not in their right to ask me to shut off my RC cam on my head. And I know that they are not allowed to shut off if or when interacting with the public. Only when they use the bathroom or on meal.
Ask me how I know all about that stuff....23 years......…...…of...……………………it..................

The body cam they wear, keeps them in check and actually protects you also.(y) But they were not in their right to ask me to shut off my RC cam on my head. And I know that they are not allowed to shut off if or when interacting with the public. Only when they use the bathroom or on meal.
Ask me how I know all about that stuff....23 years......…...…of...……………………it..................
I know this is deviating... when did they start wearing cams? Is that a city by city, state by state thing that they wear them? I don't interact with them often enough to know when they started wearing them and I don't see cops loitering about in my town. Only in their vehicle and I'm pretty sure if I walked up and poked my head in the window to check out their stuff, it would not end well.

In NYC, it took two years to filter down to the street level marked RMP's. It was Federally funded. I am sure you read the press of years past. City Liability and all. All have them now. Uniformed and Undercovers doing warrants etc.. I did approach a marked sector car the other day sitting on my street. They both had cams running. leds were both on. Mounted center chest on the vest. PD now has a whole new unit created to maintain these. They are WP but still fragile and break when arresting unfriendlies.:LOL:

Not enough money in the world to make me want to be a cop. No thanks. It's a thankless job. My son wants to be a New York State Trooper and I hope he changes his mind.

Not enough money in the world to make me want to be a cop. No thanks. It's a thankless job. My son wants to be a New York State Trooper and I hope he changes his mind.
Hope so also. (y) wouldn't want my son also. But he is 9 and proud of daddy. He is too young to understand yet.
10 years on and I almost quit on the spot. To change carreers. At first it seems like a respectable job helping others and all. Went to college for criminal justice etc. You find out that many people distance themselves from you once they know what you do for a living.

According to the way of scrapping the lipo battery, put the battery into an insulated barrel with a ratio of salt to water of 1:20. After 2 hours, the battery will be scrapped.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back