Senton Battery question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greengaunja

Ise da by' dat burns da Senton........
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
  2. Senton 3s
I have an opportunity to buy several 4s batteries from a friend cheap. I know running them in my Senton BLX 6s will supply less power than the dual 3s batteries I run now. But how much of a difference and how noticeable is the difference? All I have to go with here is I know the difference my Senton 3s has when powered with 2s batteries. If it's about the same with 6s on 4s, then I know I will pass on the offer(4 Gens 5500 50c 4s for $120, bought in July with maybe 20-30 runs on each). But if it isnt THAT extreme, it might be worthwhile, if only for backup. Thoughts?

I ran my senton on 4s for a long time. its the difference between holding it floored off road and blowing tires off the rim on 6s and tires not worried at all on 4s. Quite different.

Just remember if they are the same brand and mah you can series them till ur hearts content. I had to since I have 2s packs to make a 8s, Im not gonna buy one when I have one. LOL it just looks funny.

20210103_192946.jpg
20210103_193536.jpg

It's quite a big difference, like you said running 2S then running 3S, only amplified. When you're used to running 6S it's hard to go back.

Thanks for the input! Ive decided I will buy them, if only for the "track" in the woods as I feel the Senton on 6s is too fast and powerful for it. My main hesitation was I don't have a 4s rc, cant use them on my Senton 3s or the Blackout. That 10mph less and less punch might actually be beneficial in certain areas.

Which leads to another question. The idea of owning 9 LiPo's to me means more risk, so I have been looking into those Bat Safes. Anyone have experience with them? I've already seen the Pros and Cons videos on YouTube and im on the fence here seeing as my explosion/fire proof bags only do so much.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back