Battery shipping

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandon

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Typhon 6s
looking to see if any one has suggestions on who ships batteries? I live in Alaska and most companies do not ship “internationally”. I have tried a few “SMC” etc. The only one I’ve found is max amps. Great battery but wow costly. Thanks for the suggestions in advance.

looking to see if any one has suggestions on who ships batteries? I live in Alaska and most companies do not ship “internationally”. I have tried a few “SMC” etc. The only one I’ve found is max amps. Great battery but wow costly. Thanks for the suggestions in advance.
Canada has tough import restrictions for Lipos & Hobbyking ships here. They even have "FREE" shipping to Canada, so gather will ship to Alaska? Just make sure the battery dimensions do not exceed 158x48x70mm. I have the Zippy Compact 6S 5000mAh 60C Lipo (157x45x60mm) & it "will fit" the V3 Kraton + it has the XT90 connector (w/10 gauge wire).
https://hobbyking.com/en_us/zippy-compact-5000mah-6s-60c-lipo-pack-xt90.html?___store=en_us

Check ebay also, as I purchased (2) 3S Power Hobby Pro Lipos with the XT90 connectors. Their 5200mAh 50C & 5200mAh 75C batteries "will fit" the Kraton as (2) of their 3S Lipos measures (136x44x60mm & 138x46x55mm). Power Hobby Lipos also come in 6500mAh, 7600mAh, & 9000mAh sizes, including a 100C Lipo, & they even offer the new HV Lipos. However, you would have to check these battery dimensions to see if they fit?
https://www.ebay.com/itm/5200mAh-11...998036?hash=item2139a46d94:g:zCIAAOSw~V9ZxmYY

I have not tried SMC, as they do not ship to Canada? I possibly heard they are working on some new Lipos (made for Arrma vehicles), which sounds interesting?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back