Battery Specs for 3600kv 2wd BLX

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sounDD

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I have an older 2wd BLX and am currently running the 2s 7.4v 5200mAh but know I can run a 3s battery. The motor is a 3600kv 4 pole and am looking at Zeee 3s batteries but wanted to get max performance and was thinking the 11.1v 8000mAh? I do have the male T connector coming off the motor and would need an adapter to connect to the EC5 plug on the Zeee battery. Any thoughts or recommendations would be appreciated as I’m just getting into RC cars with my son. Thanks

B6C40006-7B7C-421A-B99C-A2B2C7AE95A6.jpeg

44A989FD-A8B7-44CA-BDE9-9DFB1FFC9B36.jpeg

Unless you want a broken car that you cannot use I would stick to 2s, those models didn't handle 3s very well and they were discontinued in 2017 so a lot of parts are no longer available.

Unless you want a broken car that you cannot use I would stick to 2s, those models didn't handle 3s very well and they were discontinued in 2017 so a lot of parts are no longer available.
Is it worth upgrading with newer parts to make it compatible with 3s or even 4s?

Could someone tell me if there is a high speed pinion gear for the 2wd blx and if so, does it have more or less teeth? Just trying to determine what my truck already has installed. Thanks

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back