Kraton Battery/Spur Gear guard

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L3 RC

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
The exposed spur gear right next to the battery was bothering the heck out of me so I went scrounging around the parts bin...

What I came up with was a nerf bar from a slash. I had to trim about an 1/8" off the upper lip of it and cut off a small tab that hooks around the slash chassis. Other than than, it was almost as if it was made for the application! Total time to mod took about 10 minutes and it was free for me. I've just gotta clean up the cut tab a touch more but that should only take a minute.

kratonbatteryguard.JPG

I'd like the Spur cover to actually cover all of it on the battery side. That would help in routing cables without caring that much about the spur eating them.

I think the Outcast tray is the best solution for the Kraton/ Talion for a number of reasons. It's also really inexpensive.

I think the Outcast tray is the best solution for the Kraton/ Talion for a number of reasons. It's also really inexpensive.

Agreed, I was looking at mine the other day and there is no way a wire could get caught up in my Spur. And if the batteries were to shift, the wall of the Outcast tray will protect them.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back