Granite battery straps on granite 4x4 blx

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim Laffey

Reaction score
Does anyone else have trouble securing the battery straps in the granite 4x4 blx? Any tips that would make it easier?

Does anyone else have trouble securing the battery straps in the granite 4x4 blx? Any tips that would make it easier?
Before you put the battery in, make the two straps into the biggest loops you can. Slide the battery I to the loops and then tighten them down. That works for me on normal size batteries. With my big graphenes I have to move the buckle out so I can grab it easily.

I had the same problem. I ended up just pulling the loop end of the strap up a bit higher. Unfortunately it cuts down on the amount the straps lock together but it does make it much easier. The battery still seemedpretty secure tho.

I had the same problem. I ended up just pulling the loop end of the strap up a bit higher. Unfortunately it cuts down on the amount the straps lock together but it does make it much easier. The battery still seemedpretty secure tho.

I also pull the plastic loops up a but but right after you feed the velcro through it just pull the plastic loop back down to the base. Then you have the full lock...

I also pull the plastic loops up a but but right after you feed the velcro through it just pull the plastic loop back down to the base. Then you have the full lock...

This is how I do it as well. Before I figured this out I was using a small pair of tweezers to grab the velcro. Now I work smarter not harder!

Flip em around they actually cover more ground without hitting the mud gaurds

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back