Limitless Battery Straps

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerold

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
I unwittingly cut my short battery strap to keep it looking a little neater. Now I have new batteries that make the straps just a bit on the short side. Of course I can buy the Arrma (ARA320522) set from for $19, which seems a bit steep for Velcro.

Are there any other suggestions that will will work for the short strap, What do you guys do?

Just any Amazon velcro should work, right?
Make sure it's about the same width

I went with the Arrma ones. Yes they are more expensive. However, the Amazon ones didn't look like they would would fit very well. Ideally a 350mm (~14") strap is right. The common sizes are 300mm (12") and 400mm (16"). So it's just barely fitting or around too much. Now I know don't cut this set.:banghead:

Saga Customs as mentioned above. I’ll be replacing all of mine out for the Saga straps as the Arrma straps start to tear.

Saga Customs as mentioned above. I’ll be replacing all of mine out for the Saga straps as the Arrma straps start to tear.
Yeah, I just ordered a set of four 300mm SAGA straps from Islandhobbynut. A lot of people seem to swear by them and I figured they can't all be wrong.

Just received the SAGA straps and they are awesome. Suggestions for getting them through a Typhon 3S? I was thinking of running some sandpaper through the slits, because the SAGA's are beefier than the originals and don't fit through the battery strap openings at the moment.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back