Senton Battery ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michaeljus

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Is it ok to run Senton v3 with a 5000mah 6s 30c venom pack? Manual says 35c minimum. What can happen? Thanks.

What does the 34c 50c 100c stand for ? My battery charger is smart charger but I can be custom and I know the charge rate has something to do with that

No that would not be good. I do know a bit about lipo in the smaller batteries, if you don't watch ohms law with volt and resistance they like to go boom

What does the 34c 50c 100c stand for ? My battery charger is smart charger but I can be custom and I know the charge rate has something to do with that

The 35,50,100c you refer to is the maximum constant discharge rating that a battery is supposed to be able to supply. Say a 3500Mah battery at 50c is 3.5X50=175amp or a 5000Mah battery at 50 c would be 5X50=250amp There is also a burst (short period) 10 seconds or less that is higher that is also advertised. Maximum charge rate is generally 1-2c and has nothing to do with the discharge rate.

Isn't the 5000mah the discharge rate and the 50c be amperage draw or charge load

Isn't the 5000mah the discharge rate and the 50c be amperage draw or charge load

mAh is the capacity of the battery (basically, how big the tank is) and the higher (c) rating is the discharge rate. Typically the maximum charge rate is 1 or 2c (there are a few that are higher) so charging a 5000mAh battery at 1c is 5X1=5a or 2c is 5X2=10a.

Makes since, trying to figure it out on the charging instructions wasnt very clear. So I let the charger do all the work

I can say this, when I bought my kraton, I bought 2x 3s 5400 mah I believe 50/100c I thought it was made with gold. So I went ahead and purchased a high end dual charger. I am glad I did because just put it on the ground and 10 min it was shutting off. The charger has a way it test the battery. One of the battery had a dead cell but I did all kind of resetting and binding before I realized what the charger could do

I am selling one 6s 90C 7400MAH Batter SMC, only 6 weeks old. I had 2, sold one today local.

Its only been charged about 5 times, its like new.

Get higher than 40c-rating packs and 4-5k mah and good to go. Several threads of what batteries to choose here. C-rating is a common argument and most boast more c than capable imo. You can't ever have too much c (considering what we can choose from) but you can own too little. Usually they over project. In this case more is better. Again imo.

I will agree with you because of my knowledge. I have worked for a powerboard company and people don't know about AC power. The load and amps work the same. As crimsonfancy said , in this case of our little toys it's better to have more than not enough. As power is used or flows the more volts the less the amps, the less it causes problems with batteries and elec components it all has to balance

Is it ok to run Senton v3 with a 5000mah 6s 30c venom pack? Manual says 35c minimum. What can happen? Thanks.
NO, this is what happens when you run a lower "C" rating battery. This was caused by 30C batteries.
20170405_152123.jpg
20170405_152131.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back