Georgia BBC outdoors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeesterC

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Senton 6s
Located in cartersville, georgia, five acres with a rc track, rock crawling courses, drone racing, massive jumps, mud, creek, rocks, woods, just about anything you'd want. They're on Facebook so you can check them out. I'm also in the cartersville area and like to go to different spots and check them out so if anyone would like to meet up let me know.

Thread type
RC Track or Bash Spot
Hey guys, I'm in Atlanta and looking for places to go all out with my new Talion. The place you linked looks pretty cool. Any other good spots?

FYI according to a heavy amount of research, they are located at:

24 Willow Bend Dr
Cartersville GA 30121

I'm not entirely sure where it is within that area though, because all of the Google Maps street and satellite views show it to be a bunch of houses on a street.

They really should add this information to their Facebook pages.

FYI according to a heavy amount of research, they are located at:

24 Willow Bend Dr
Cartersville GA 30121

I'm not entirely sure where it is within that area though, because all of the Google Maps street and satellite views show it to be a bunch of houses on a street.

They really should add this information to their Facebook pages.
It's not real hard to find. I thought they did have all their info on their Facebook page but I could be wrong. It's been a while since I have checked it. Anyways, once you get to the road they're on you will only see the mailbox with the house number because the house sits back behind the other houses away from the street, the driveway is pretty long. You definitely need to check it out, they have a pretty cool speed track with several jumps and a killer speed bank about five feet tall.

Located in cartersville, georgia, five acres with a rc track, rock crawling courses, drone racing, massive jumps, mud, creek, rocks, woods, just about anything you'd want. They're on Facebook so you can check them out. I'm also in the cartersville area and like to go to different spots and check them out so if anyone would like to meet up let me know.
Me and my uncle are trying to find people to bash with

It don't matter we're the track at

Here you go.
Screenshot_20190413-152020_Maps.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back