Infraction Be careful in this heat dudes.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Revomikey

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Senton 3s
Just a tip, we Brits aren't used to this heat, I've been loving it and not really taking any extra precautions, I'm a big fella and thought i was tough enough for the heat wave.

Id just had a really good bash with the infraction, she had been rebuilt with all new fluids in all diffs and shocks and she was running amazing, she over heated twice which considering my driving was to be expected. That car park was hot with zero wind.

The batteries died and i drove with my son and wife to the shop to get some beers for tonight.

We still have to wear a mask in shops here in Wales and when i got back to the car, i sat in my seat everything went dark.

I clung on to my consciousness with everything i had, i told the wife i was going to flake, i sat there for ten minutes unable to move just shaking and sweating, she's drove us home and i was puking into a carrier bag on the way, i shakily ran into my bathroom and just sat there for 20 minutes wretching and puking, trying to sip some water in-between, everything in my vision was moving left to right, like being really really drunk.

I eventually cooled down and fell on an my bed in a heap, and here i lay. It's been a rough two hour trip but I'm back baby.

Don't take risks in this heat dudes, we may love it but i learnt a valuable lesson today.

Just a tip, we Brits aren't used to this heat, I've been loving it and not really taking any extra precautions, I'm a big fella and thought i was tough enough for the heat wave.

Id just had a really good bash with the infraction, she had been rebuilt with all new fluids in all diffs and shocks and she was running amazing, she over heated twice which considering my driving was to be expected. That car park was hot with zero wind.

The batteries died and i drove with my son and wife to the shop to get some beers for tonight.

We still have to wear a mask in shops here in Wales and when i got back to the car, i sat in my seat everything went dark.

I clung on to my consciousness with everything i had, i told the wife i was going to flake, i sat there for ten minutes unable to move just shaking and sweating, she's drove us home and i was puking into a carrier bag on the way, i shakily ran into my bathroom and just sat there for 20 minutes wretching and puking, trying to sip some water in-between, everything in my vision was moving left to right, like being really really drunk.

I eventually cooled down and fell on an my bed in a heap, and here i lay. It's been a rough two hour trip but I'm back baby.

Don't take risks in this heat dudes, we may love it but i learnt a valuable lesson today.

Glad your all good man.. that's never fun.. been there...👍

Yes be super careful. All others be careful if u do get that bad....try NOT to drink water. It could possibly make u keep wretching. The water confuses the stomach. Stomach wants it all out. U want it in. Ive had 2 heat exhaustions and a true heat stroke. DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCEZ DUMP COLD OR EVEN COOL WATER ON YOUR HEAD!! THAT CAUSES SHOCK!! Cool down soft tissues with room temp water. Be safe everyone

We have to be careful here, super easy to get over heated, when your in the low triple digits for three months out of the year. Glad your feeling better, I see how it could surprise you if you aren't used to that kind of heat.

Glad your doing better. I am heading out in a few hours. ( No rain in FL today) Water ,shade and a hat is a must. I will bring 2 or 3 cars and drive each for roughly 5 to 7 min each. Letting my fans cool them down a bit.

Just how hot is it there? We routinely get above 90F/32C here but rarely get over 100F/38C. It is very humid here tho. People think the south of the US is hot and humid. They come here to the Midwest in summer and realize it’s pretty much the same up here.

Just how hot is it there? We routinely get above 90F/32C here but rarely get over 100F/38C. It is very humid here tho. People think the south of the US is hot and humid. They come here to the Midwest in summer and realize it’s pretty much the same up here.

Its the same way here in New England. The humidity is just brutal. This year has not been bad luckily! I'll take my 10 degrees and snowing any day over the heat!

Our temps will stay this way until the end of Sept.

image_2021-07-22_125031.png

Its the same way here in New England. The humidity is just brutal. This year has not been bad luckily! I'll take my 10 degrees and snowing any day over the heat!
Yeah hard pass on the cold sh!t bro. I will take 100F and humid over cold and snow

England is a weird place, our weather goes from rain to unbearable heat in the space of a few days, we don't get a steady predictable weather ever..!! 🤣
This is why it always takes me so long to paint a body 🤣🤣🤣
But seriously our weather is like a whole magical entity unto itself, when it's hot it's just stupid take today for example, when I got in my car on my way home from work at 6.30pm.!! it read 33C/91F now to us Brits that is just stupid hot and don't even ask about how humid it was..!!

Roll on winter, at least you know where you are with wet n' windy 😉🤣🤣

🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🤬😉🤣

England is a weird place, our weather goes from rain to unbearable heat in the space of a few days, we don't get a steady predictable weather ever..!! 🤣
This is why it always takes me so long to paint a body 🤣🤣🤣
But seriously our weather is like a whole magical entity unto itself, when it's hot it's just stupid take today for example, when I got in my car on my way home from work at 6.30pm.!! it read 33C/91F now to us Brits that is just stupid hot and don't even ask about how humid it was..!!

Roll on winter, at least you know where you are with wet n' windy 😉🤣🤣

🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🤬😉🤣
Lol that’s the weather just about anywhere these days. 90F is warm to us here

@Steve38 You can always go back, edit and pretend you meant to post it here to begin with!
'Delete' just shows no imagination. Fake it til you make it. :ROFLMAO:

Yes, classic sign of a heat stroke. Especially as a 'big boy' you are more susceptible, it's not the added 'insulation' that keeps you cool but quite the opposite. Glad you made it.
Hat and water are a must in those temps.
I simply don't do it unless there is some shade around. My rigs overheat after ~ 8 minutes, I'm typically not too far behind.

@Steve38 You can always go back, edit and pretend you meant to post it here to begin with!
'Delete' just shows no imagination. Fake it til you make it. :ROFLMAO:

Yes, classic sign of a heat stroke. Especially as a 'big boy' you are more susceptible, it's not the added 'insulation' that keeps you cool but quite the opposite. Glad you made it.
Hat and water are a must in those temps.
I simply don't do it unless there is some shade around. My rigs overheat after ~ 8 minutes, I'm typically not too far behind.
😆. Usually woulda felt bad about where it was.....just like "yeah ur moms house house bout to burn? Ok, do i need a bearing here??"😁😂😂😂
Next time I'll do better👍😂

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back