Notorious Bearing kits?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

balonybolt

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Mojave
  3. Notorious
I’m about to order fast eddys bearing kit for the outcast, using it on my notorious, same thing, anyone have any better options or is fast eddys the best

I like jimsbearings.com they are pretty similar to fast eddies but I think Jim’s are slightly cheaper.

I’m about to order fast eddys bearing kit for the outcast, using it on my notorious, same thing, anyone have any better options or is fast eddys the best
I've bought kits from quite a few different places over the years and the only ones I wouldn't buy again are the Boom Racing and DSM Offroad ones, or any of the other kits that ship from China.

my Jim’s arrived today
FF165CA6-95AA-48B6-924E-184F987559DA.jpeg

I have been a big Fast Eddy supporter but I've recently started using Jim's just to see if they are any better. So far they seem about the same.

If you haven't done so already, make sure your kit comes with the 4 bearings for the steering rack (or whatever its called in RC land) to replace the stock brass bushings. That picture above of a Jim's Bearings set does not appear to have these. I just replaced all the bearings in my son's Outcast with Fast Eddy's and those were included in his kit.

If you haven't done so already, make sure your kit comes with the 4 bearings for the steering rack (or whatever its called in RC land) to replace the stock brass bushings. That picture above of a Jim's Bearings set does not appear to have these. I just replaced all the bearings in my son's Outcast with Fast Eddy's and those were included in his kit.
Jim's Bearings has the option for the steering rack bearings. Just not pictured.

I have been a big Fast Eddy supporter but I've recently started using Jim's just to see if they are any better. So far they seem about the same.
I haven't noticed any difference between Fast Eddy, Jims or TRBRC to be honest, they all work the same for me.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back