Kraton Bearing kits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edge71

GETTER DONE
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Senton 6s
  5. Senton 3s
So im adding bunch more up grades. Im woundering what everyone thinks are better bearings for bashing. Please let me no your thoughts

Funny you asking this as I just placed an order for all the exb bearings today. I’m a huge supporter of trbrc.com. Great bearings and great customer service. I highly recommend. I just got 10 packs for everything but the steering linkage instead of the kraton kit. With the volume discounts they give it made it an easy decision and I’ll have spares now.

B599C825-CF7D-4F73-B11E-B3C157E26907.jpeg

^^^ Wow. 👍 The math makes sense.
I need BB's. May do this tonight. Getting Ten sets are cheaper this way.
Ty.

^^^ Wow. 👍 The math makes sense.
I need BB's. May do this tonight. Getting Ten sets are cheaper this way.
Ty.
Yeah it really makes more sense this way, 5+ items in your cart and everything is 20% off. I really can’t say enough good things about trb, stepped up and took care of me for an amazon screw up when it wasn’t his fault. I order direct from his site now and leave amazon out of it. Can’t get the volume discount on amazon either.

The TRBRC owner is a nice guy. 👍
The owner replaced an order that was lost in the mail. He confirmed it lost and sent out another right away Priority Mail. Cali to NY in 3 days. He said to keep the first order if it does arrive. It did like 5 months later. I called to thank him. I always buy direct now.
He uses an expensive grease in his BB's. So he stated. I looked up the name and it cant be had unless in bulk drums. Some commercial grade used in expensive BB's.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back