Infraction Bearing recommendations for Arrma Infraction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich8692

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Notorious
  3. Outcast 6s
I am going to order some bearings I was going to just order a kraton set from Fast Eddie's. They seem to be the most popular I guess I don't have much experience with changing the bearings I just know you want sealed does anyone have any recommendations

I find that TRB RC is much easier to resolve any issue fast. A phone call away.
FastEddy a larger company by comparison has too many layers to resolve any issue. With no direct phone contact available. Whether it be a shipping issue or bearing issues.
I feel quality of both are the same. TRB RC has much snugger seals, uses an identified lubricant which I feel is a plus.
Thanks I will look into the trb's
What would you prefer if only one?
I spoke to the owner by phone at TRB RC (in Cali) regarding a lost shipping via usps. The tracker showed it stuck on the west coast for 3 or more months, it always appeared travelling north and south on a usps truck. The owner just reshipped the order (2 Kits) ASAP while on the phone . I got them airmailed 2 days later to me in NY, and had told me to keep the first lost shipment if it does arrive. I like one on one resolutions. Hard to find in this day and age. He educated me on his bearings and seems like an honest small businessman. The lost package was delievered 5 months later. I called to thank him..
I would buy my next b kit from TRB RC.
Not to say anything wrong with FastEddy whatsoever. Both brand bearings seem the same performance wise. I feel the tighter fitting seals on the TRB RC bearings may be a plus. IMO.:unsure: Owner also stated he uses a premium commercial bearing grease and not to remove it when new, as some hobbyists like to do and use their own elixers. Said most of his bearings meet Abec 3 rating. Also said in RC rigs that higher Abec 3 rating is not quite needed. I am not sure about FastEddy and their bearings . Not much info on Their basic bearings.
It's a personal call. They both are in the same price range.

Last edited:
I've used Jim's and they are good as well.
(y)I will try the Jims out next time. To change it up. I trust you on this one. I like to test out different brands that come recommended.
@Rich869, so far you have 3 decent choices. Its your call now.:)

(y)I will try the Jims out next time. To change it up. I trust you on this one. I like to test out different brands that come recommended.
@Rich869, so far you have 3 decent choices. Its your call now.:)
I've only use a few so far but so far so good. Honestly I think all the big name RC bearings are about the same.

I agree, servos are just repackaged and rebranded for the most part. I believe Savox's parent company is an OE supplier for other servo brands.

Maybe I should ask in the vendor forum, but I know a few like bickety has already changed bearings.

I have a fasteddys kit for my Notorious I never installed. Does the infraction use the exact same bearings and I can just throw them on this truck? Comparing parts list it would seem they are identical but I wasn't sure if the Infraction had any extra surprises before I dive in.

The short answer is yes.
The long answer is yyyeeesss.
All 22 BB's.(y)
While you are at it consider swapping out the 4 brass bushings on steering posts/bellcrank. Technically there are 26 BB in total. The (4) ST BB's are purchased separately. Kits don't include them. You can find them for around $10.USD. I used TRB RC for the steering. I recommend spinning the steering bearings up on a drill before installing them. Trust me on that one.(y)
20190822_113348.jpg
20190822_113406.jpg

UPDATE: I stand corrected. FastEddy's and TRB RC bearing kits DO come with the (4) 6x10x3mm bearing kits!!:) Sorry for the confusion.

Last edited:
What's the feedback on Jim's Bearings?

https://jimsbearings.com/
The first set I had in my Outcast from December 2017 until June 2019 if that says anything.
The short answer is yes.
The long answer is yyyeeesss.
All 22 BB's.(y)
While you are at it consider swapping out the 4 brass bushings on steering posts/bellcrank. Technically there are 26 BB in total. The (4) ST BB's are purchased separately. Kits don't include them. You can find them for around $10.USD. I used TRB RC for the steering. I recommend spinning the steering bearings up on a drill before installing them. Trust me on that one.(y)View attachment 46303View attachment 46305
The Fast Eddy kit includes bearings for the steering bellcrank.

Crap. I ordered the 4 extra steering bearings. So 22 in the kit and 4 steering = 26 total.

I ordered the TRB bearings.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back