Kraton Bearings for any rc truck or car the best for the money

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karanicasscotty@gmai

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Kraton EXB
  6. Kraton 4s
  7. Outcast 8s
  8. Outcast 6s
  9. Outcast 4s
  10. Typhon 3s
Not sure if y'all know about this company right here that sells these ceramic bearings but they're cheap and they are really good

16331906768195018161839068302395.jpg

Actually, decent for on road. For offroad not practical or of any significant benefit,
And they are not inexpensive by comparison to Chromium BB's at all.
I'm all for Ceramics when it comes to BLX motors however. Even there, may be splitting hairs.
Acer makes good BB's in general as a brand.
But so does TRBRC, FastEddy's and Jim's BB's. Cheaper and the same stuff, as Chromium BB's go.
BB's are consumables. Quality of the above brands are all a mixed bag. Don't expect one brand to last longer than another. Same with Ceramics.

Actually, decent for on road. For offroad not practical or of any significant benefit,
And they are not inexpensive by comparison to Chromium BB's at all.
I'm all for Ceramics when it comes to BLX motors however. Even there, may be splitting hairs.
Acer makes good BB's in general as a brand.
But so does TRBRC, FastEddy's and Jim's BB's. Cheaper and the same stuff, as Chromium BB's go.
BB's are consumables. Quality of the above brands are all a mixed bag. Don't expect one brand to last longer than another. Same with Ceramics.
I just ordered some Boca Orange to replace the blown bearing on my Joe Diaz spool. Hard to find 6x16x5mm bearings. Most spools run 8mm bearings. I thought about sleeving it in CF tube to run 8x16x5 bearings instead. But these Boca look good. Willing to give them a go.

Boca usually comes to the rescue with Hard to find sizes. And even BB kits for vintage RC's. Premium prices for sure. But if you are stuck, it dosen't matter. Beggars can't be choosey.:LOL:
They make BB's for way more things than just RC applications.
It's better to not sleeve it if you don't have to. You will end up with smaller Balls between the races. A weaker BB.

Edit: I like big balls.

Last edited:
As said above typically unless your going with the more premium bearings like Boca they are probably all identical just sold by a different brand. I've ran fast eddys, Jim's, trbrc, maximum rc, avid etc. And I haven't noticed any difference at all between them. Now the ceramics may be a different story as I've not run ceramics but again I'm sure they are not too much different unless again they are the more premium Bocas but who knows again could be all the same🤷

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back