Kraton Bearings for Kraton EXB/BLX

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djrahbee

Send-Flip-Break-Fix-Repeat 🤙🏼
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Mojave
  6. Outcast 4s
  7. Outcast 8s
  8. Outcast EXB
  9. Infraction 4x4
I just ordered some bearings for my Kraton exb. Looked at the ordered after it was placed and now they say blx. Will blx bearings work in a exb?? If not then it was complete waste of time and I'll have to pay to ship them back. Unless someone on here wants them.

Yep, in fact they use the same sealed bearings on both models.

Many years ago they used to use metal Shielded bearings on some BLX models vs rubber sealed on EXB. Now it's just all the same as far as I know.

A welcome change :LOL:

Yep, in fact they use the same sealed bearings on both models.

Many years ago they used to use metal Shielded bearings on some BLX models vs rubber sealed on EXB. Now it's just all the same as far as I know.

A welcome change :LOL:
Awesome thanks for the feedback! 😎

I just ordered some bearings for my Kraton exb. Looked at the ordered after it was placed and now they say blx. Will blx bearings work in a exb?? If not then it was complete waste of time and I'll have to pay to ship them back. Unless someone on here wants them.
Chassis BB sizes never changed across the whole 6s line. Arrma just switched from shielded to rubber sealed with the V5 revisions.

Chassis BB sizes never changed across the whole 6s line. Arrma just switched from shielded to rubber sealed with the V5 revisions.
👍🏼

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back