Senton Bearings for the senton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timzzer

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Hi everyone
My bearings doesn't work anymore and i'm looking for new one with rubber this time. Which ones can i buy here in europe ?
Thank you in advance

Fast Eddy makes bearing kits for the Senton, I see them all over ebay uk.

Hi just to let everyone know Plaig bearings
plaig.com.au , a company in Australia do bearings individually or as kits ,good prices on shipping and excellent service
Im not affiliated with them other than buying from them

Hi everyone
My bearings doesn't work anymore and i'm looking for new one with rubber this time. Which ones can i buy here in europe ?
Thank you in advance
I have a 10% discount code for fast eddy and I don't need any anymore, PM me if you order from them.

Hi everyone
Thank you in advance
FastEddyBearings ships worldwide. I've used them for years and I know many people here on Arrma Forum also use them with great success! Check him out - http://www.fasteddybearings.com/

Well sorry haven't be able to see your answers but thank you guys. I ended up buying some revolution design from hobbyking (they were cheap). I have only bought the bearings that goes in the hubs because the others are good. I haven't received them but i hope they'll be here soon

Well sorry haven't be able to see your answers but thank you guys. I ended up buying some revolution design from hobbyking (they were cheap). I have only bought the bearings that goes in the hubs because the others are good. I haven't received them but i hope they'll be here soon
Good luck with them, let us know how well they hold up!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back