Beautiful morning in northern Ontario

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don mercier

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Sun rise!

Attachments

• 1544580641856.jpg
    1544580641856.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 74
  • Screenshot_20190122-095856.png
    Screenshot_20190122-095856.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 64
I posted my pic by mistake... Lol, good one.
Don at dawn
Why a mistake? You personify the Northern Ontario man, as many would imagine. Now we have a face to the name.

I built my ramp yesterday, tomorrow is suposed to be - 3, planning posting a vid, we got over a foot of snow so, not sure how well it will handle a few weeks ago it did it with ease

I think 32 degrees C here today (about 90F), partly overcast that will take the edge off but all in all it should be a good summers day?

Ya i fount that out on my first run, hit a snowball doing 55 km and shattered my bumper broke my shock and lower control arm

I didn't know Canadians measured speed in Km/Hr....I thought you guys were MPH like your southern cousins....clearly you guys are more sophisticated than I thought :ROFLMAO:

I didn't know Canadians measured speed in Km/Hr....I thought you guys were MPH like your southern cousins....clearly you guys are more sophisticated than I thought :ROFLMAO:
Spoken by a man who obviously likes to live on the edge. I'm going to sit quietly and watch as the hammer starts to drop?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back