BEC recommendation's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190509-182343_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190509-182343_Samsung Internet.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 39
  • Screenshot_20190509-182401_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190509-182401_Samsung Internet.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 36
Be aware you need to buy another part to set the BEC to the higher voltage. Pretty poopy if you ask me which is why I haven't bought one.

Castle link comes free with purchase of the BEC. It comes with a coupon to redeem online. Got mine in a week.
None of my BECs have came with a coupon for a free Castle link. I have 4 of the 10 amp Castle BECs and 1 of the 20 amp BECs. Every Castle ESC has came with a coupon though so I have like 4 Castle Links and 2 field cards.

Ok so I need the bec and I need the castle link to program? And is there a cable to hook up the bec to my computer or does that come with the castle link. I'm confused lmfao

Yeah that's pretty dumb
You need a micro usb cord, which was the standard cell phone charge cord for like 8-10 years before the new usb C came out.

You need a micro usb cord, which was the standard cell phone charge cord for like 8-10 years before the new usb C came out.
Ok and the micro USB plugs into the castle link and the bec into the castle link ? And do you program before install or after ? Sorry for all the question. I feel like calumbo asking all these questions lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back