BEC recommendation's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok and the micro USB plugs into the castle link and the bec into the castle link ? And do you program before install or after ? Sorry for all the question. I feel like calumbo asking all these questions lol
The micro USB will plug into the castle link, the other end of the cord is a standard usb, which will plug into your computer. Then the plug that goes into the receiver from the BEC gets plugged into the Castle Link. I can't remember if batteries need to be plugged into the vehicle or not to program it though or if it gets powered through the Castle Link.

The micro USB will plug into the castle link, the other end of the cord is a standard usb, which will plug into your computer. Then the plug that goes into the receiver from the BEC gets plugged into the Castle Link. I can't remember if batteries need to be plugged into the vehicle or not to program it though or if it gets powered through the Castle Link.

Ok perfect . So you program it then install it or install and program. My first time installing one of these

I don't remember if you need the battery plugged in or not. If you need the battery, you will have to have it mostly installed. If not you can do it out of the vehicle. I'll try to check mine out tonight if nobody else can answer the question.

don't need a battery plugged in. Castle link will draw power from your computer. And the castle link I got came with a mini usb cord.
I completely forgot to look into that after I got home from work that day. Thanks for looking into it and letting us know.

I know that none of my free Castle Links came with it but I don't remember about my discounted field card. Did you purchase your Castle Link or did you get it for free?

I completely forgot to look into that after I got home from work that day. Thanks for looking into it and letting us know.

I know that none of my free Castle Links came with it but I don't remember about my discounted field card. Did you purchase your Castle Link or did you get it for free?
I purchased mine. Does the one you get free with the coupon not come with it?

Yes you need both the bec and castle link to program the bec. From the factory the bec is set at like 5.5v. And I'm pretty sure you can program either before or after installation. Just don't program with a battery connected to your esc.

Yes you need both the bec and castle link to program the bec. From the factory the bec is set at like 5.5v. And I'm pretty sure you can program either before or after installation. Just don't program with a battery connected to your esc.
Alright perfect thank you? Now all I need is my back ordered servo smh and I'm good to go lol thanks again

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back