Kraton Been a while! Best group in the world here!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justintime

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
After a yr of playing with Arrma Kraton v4, I'm impressed! After learning to fly and parts needed to complete the mission, this led me into getting a gopro hero 7 and giving me one more hobby lol. I have a few other brands in my toy box. Arrma and Tekno only go with to bash. Thanks to everyone on here for all the knowledge. I didn't ask many questions as I like to figure skat out myself. Ya'll are all awesome ? I'll post a link to my newest YouTube video with some great slow motion clips.

20200422_210716.jpg

After a yr of playing with Arrma Kraton v4, I'm impressed! After learning to fly and parts needed to complete the mission, this led me into getting a gopro hero 7 and giving me one more hobby lol. I have a few other brands in my toy box. Arrma and Tekno only go with to bash. Thanks to everyone on here for all the knowledge. I didn't ask many questions as I like to figure skat out myself. Ya'll are all awesome ? I'll post a link to my newest YouTube video with some great slow motion clips.

View attachment 80646
Wow. Your video popped up "just in time" for me to enjoy with my morning coffee. Isn't that a coinkidink.?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back