Been working on a new Outcast 8s Body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwisecarver

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
Been working on a new body for my Outcast 8s red is good but I like green so here is my body.

IMG_0876a.jpg

IMG_0868a.jpg

IMG_0871a.jpg

IMG_0873a.jpg

IMG_0867a.jpg

Green is not my favorite color but admit that green looks sharp ?

Beautiful color!!!! What brand/color is that??
Spaz Stix
Mmmmmm green...?

What paint..??
Spaz Stix
Spaz Stix Candy Apple Green
sure looks good! Any pics of it mounted? :D (y)
Spaz Stix Candy Apple Green 9 coats then 2 cans of Spaz Stix ultimate mirror chrome allot of time in between coats. I only paint for me, I enjoy the hobby and seeing what I can come up with.

Attachments

• IMG_0890a.jpg
    IMG_0890a.jpg
    357 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
It looks awesome! I’ve been eyeballing that candy green for a Baja bug, but I want to go brighter in color like a 70’s flaked out candy. Do you have any pictures before the mirror chrome was added?

It looks awesome! I’ve been eyeballing that candy green for a Baja bug, but I want to go brighter in color like a 70’s flaked out candy. Do you have any pictures before the mirror chrome was added?
Sorry I don't have any pictures before the ultimate chrome but I can tell you it was allot lighter and I believe if you would go with less coats and a white backer it might just be what you want. You could try it on a scrap piece of clear plastic that is what I do to get a general idea how something is going to turn out. Spaz Stix also makes Metallic Silver/Candy Backer to put on before the white. By the way I don't work for Spaz Stix I just have found they make good paints.

Last edited:
Thanks, I agree on spaz stix they’ve got great colors. One of their videos shows pearlescent red backed by blue that’s another contender for my bug. Turns out a little purple which is funky in a good way, about 10 seconds in. Again great job, awesome truck you’ve got and that body just makes it even more epic!

Thanks, I agree on spaz stix they’ve got great colors. One of their videos shows pearlescent red backed by blue that’s another contender for my bug. Turns out a little purple which is funky in a good way, about 10 seconds in. Again great job, awesome truck you’ve got and that body just makes it even more epic!
Thank you very much, I get the biggest kick out of seeing how something comes out with changing up just the smallest things. Now that red pearl has caught my eye. I am getting ready to pick up a body for a TRX4 Sport may have to do that in the red pearl maybe two tone.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back