Outcast Bellcrank bearing upgrade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dwblue00

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Yes....i did another upgrade and replaced the bushings in the bellcranks with bearings. Steering is a little more smooth. Glad I replaced them!

I did the same since I had my front end completely off and the free kit I won from the raffle thread showed up. I noticed on my buddies talion that has a lot of time on it, he has a ton of slop in those bushing. It was something I was going to do regardless of getting the free kit or not. Was a pain getting the screws out of the posts though. Most other posts I've seen have a hex at the bottom so you have something to grab onto. Not the outcast...

Yeah I noticed that. So I decided to grab the middle of the shaft (where nothing contacts it or rotates on it) with a pair of slip joint pliers to hold it.

Yeah I noticed that. So I decided to grab the middle of the shaft (where nothing contacts it or rotates on it) with a pair of slip joint pliers to hold it.
I don't get what you mean. With mine, the top bolts were stuck and spinning the shaft inside the steering post. All I had to get a grip on was the 1.5mm lip at the bottom.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back