Kraton Belted monster truck tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pit Bull has a tire for the Yeti XL that was designed for a speed monster. It has webbing inside it.
Do you mean the Pitbull Rock Beast XL tires? I was thinking those only had minor rubber webbing. Not sure how that will hold up against a 6s Kraton. Anyone care to try? :D

Minor webbing in a tire compared to zero webbing in a tire.... what one does better ?
just saying that PitBull attempted a speed tire geared for off road... they added webbing. I myself don't have issues with Backflips ballooning. However, I never looked inside them. Maybe something was done to them internally. I think they are just thicker rubber. They sure are heavy.

On road speed runs.... I have no clue really. Don't care about that too much so can't comment on a road tire.

Last edited:
Pit Bull has a tire for the Yeti XL that was designed for a speed monster. It has webbing inside it.
Are these tires any good grip wise and does anyone have them on a monster truck Arrma nero size? they look pretty big to me.

ProLine is coming out now with 2.8 belted MT tires.
It wouldn't suprise me if they will also come up with 3.8's belted. You might want to check that first before investing 3000 dollars.

A just noticed this on ProLines website
IMG_0930.PNG

https://www.prolineracing.com/pc_product_detail.asp?key=CBBB1349BAEE485182698FC09DFF7162

Trencher HP 3.8's available in a month or sooner. With 17mm adapters included. Two width options included. PL taking preorders. My contact spoke with me today in regards.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back