Talion Belted tire test!! (SCR terrain crusher)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice video & truck! I have to say I'm liking these much more than I expected, by far the best on/off-road hybrid I've ever tried to date. Great for bashing!

I had my doubts about these tires, but they do seem to be looking better and better. Now curious how well these hold up and keep tread. Thanks for sharing @RC Pimp
Tread wear is somewhat quicker than most tires I have used. I went through a set of the terrain crushers pretty quick on my last vehicle although they work very nicely.

Tread wear is somewhat quicker than most tires I have used. I went through a set of the terrain crushers pretty quick on my last vehicle although they work very nicely.
hello :)

did you use them only off road or cement as well? They feel very soft , probably would not take cement for too long

Nice video & truck! I have to say I'm liking these much more than I expected, by far the best on/off-road hybrid I've ever tried to date. Great for bashing!
Thank you!

A mix of both, mostly on road which is why they wore pretty quickly. They are awesome tires though , I had them up to at least 75mph with no problems .
They have the street version. SRC road crusher. I have those too (made a little video of them as well)
They seem to be doing ok. A few months of mostly street and a bit off road on those .

I have developed a slight wobble with one of my rear Terrain Crushers. It balloons slightly, more than the other 3.

Upon inspection, it looks like the outer edge needs to be re-glued.

With the shorter sidewall tire, the edge of the rim definitely takes more abuse than the stock ones (just like low profile tires on a street car)

Pics to follow.

i agree, keep them away from rocks and gravel . Chews up the edge of the rim quickly .
Other then that pretty good so far!

Update on these, SRC sent me a replacement wheel and tire for the damaged one.
I had the Kraton at the shop for service and the owner commented on the fact my wheels and tires "were horribly out of balance".
Not too pleased about that

My Terrain Crushers come in today. Unfortunately that's 2 days before I'll have the car. I doubt I'll have much trouble with then, as I am going to run stock electronics on 4S for a while. As long as I can beat my buddy's cars I don't need to run 6S. Once they step up, I will as well. Besides these will look sweet on the ride.

Here are mine. great bash tire! 6s big fun
20161112_143718.jpg

Disappointed in mine.
Cut a tire and had the foam spitting out through the gap today.
Also, last ran in wet conditions about 8 weeks ago and my tires are still spitting water. I should have covered the holes in the wheels

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back