Bench and Workstation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

5AFE CRACKER

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
DSC_0038.JPG

Workstation is done I'm happy ? with it my basement is so dingy and dark new lights help a lot and I'm really digging the work pad I got off banggood only took about 2 months to arrive ?
DSC_0034.JPG
DSC_0036.JPG
DSC_0037.JPG

That's a nice setup. Theres a lot of good deals outside of the u.s., but my lack of patience always has me spending extra money to get stuff sooner.

The few times I did order from long distance places though, I was very surprised how fast they showed up.

View attachment 83152
Workstation is done I'm happy ? with it my basement is so dingy and dark new lights help a lot and I'm really digging the work pad I got off banggood only took about 2 months to arrive ?
View attachment 83153View attachment 83154View attachment 83155
I have the same workbench in my basement. I ended up building a workbench on wheels for my garage. It's got more room and I like that I can spin it around. I but it for woodworking, but I use it for RC wrenching more ?

Very nice ? I have to move my things to one special room for rc things ... because if I have things in the dining room, then it's a real bomb ? and my wife freaks out all the time hehehe

I use the dining room table and I even put a workbench beside it and another table behind my chair. Single FTW! :D
In the photo when I work the cars are on the table on the right.

Attachments

• IMG_20200516_154357.jpg
    IMG_20200516_154357.jpg
    219.6 KB · Views: 62
I use the dining room table and I even put a workbench beside it and another table behind my chair. Single FTW! :D
In the photo when I work the cars are on the table on the right.
Nice dude I like your set up ? is that a flysky noble nb4 I see on top the bench? just ordered mine off ebay about a week ago can't wait for it to arrive ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back