Kraton Bend a shock rod or break a shock rod end and....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigfella

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
If you bend a shock rod or break a shock rod end (common for jumpers) I hope that you have spare parts on hand because they are on backorder everywhere. It kinda worries me that many commonly broken parts are hard to get. It's not really a lack of distribution outlets. It's more that many parts are on what seems like continuous backorder. It would stink to break something and have to wait 3-4 weeks for a small part in the middle of summer. Just sayin......

You're only option is to hope that eBay can save you.

Maybe Arrma has just really struck a nerve with their rtr lineup and just can't keep up with demand. I hope that's the case.

Cant keep up with production is what i was told at my local shop when they asked arrma whats going on.
As for parts... I have 4 rods, 5 ends and a spare pair of shocks... I like to be prepared :)

E-bay usually has the parts. Tekno shocks fit the Kraton...you may need the shock mounting hardware also.

I bent a front shock rod yesterday and in addition to all the back orders, there are none to be found on eBay or amazon. There are a few rears available, but none for the front. I found the tekno shock tool very effective in helping to straighten a bent rod. Good luck on your search!

Shocks are pretty generic, you could always just swap the entire shock with one from a different manufacturer. Although I will admit their parts supply and even vehicle backorder situation is pretty ridiculous.

Funny I was just looking this up the other day and noticed the same. I sure hope they pick up the slack and get us some parts soon. I have a bent front shock shaft and every time I land a big jump it sticks and won't release until I pull it down. Was trying to price em but like you guys said out of stock every where.

I may switch to the tekno shocks at some point. They are a very pricey upgrade but parts are easier to acquire and they are just flat out higher quality. Of course anything from Tekno is super high quality from my experience. It would be nice to be able to repair the stock shocks though. They are pretty decent shocks imo.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back