bent chassis....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arrma671

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
  2. Talion
is there anyone here that bent the chassis on the kraton and should I just order a new chassis?

Yes!!
Bent my Talion and Outcast Chassis pretty badly

6 months on I am still running the same chassie's and they are as close to original straightness as I can tell with the naked eye!

I removed the chassies from the rest of the vehicle and heated it over a cooker for a few minutes until it was hot then placed the chassis on a flat surface on the floor with the bend protuding outwards facing the sky and hit it with a hammer a few times until the chassis was straight again!

Last edited:
My son bent his Kraton chassis once. I beat it into submission without heat, hammer on concrete. Been fine since.
That is what I did with my bent chassis. I lined it up to the one and it was almost right on.

Only $30 for a whole chassis! You are very lucky compared to Arrma drivers over here in the UK

Its $80 for a chassis here!
https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Arrma-Chas...364003&hash=item590181623a:g:JlkAAOSw7RdZ29jI

At only $30 to replace your chassis then save yourself the hassle and do as Slick2500 says and just get a new chassis mate.
Dang, at that price you might as well just burn it to the ground lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back