Talion Bent rear dog bone, is the chassis bent as well?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thecyber.ninja

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
So new Talion owner here.

While learning to drive, I've bent the rear dogbone of my new Talion on a few small jumps:

While I am waiting on the new dogbone, I took a look at the chassis and am concerned it might be bent:

Thoughts?

Thanks!

Jason

No, because it wasn't attached! I had taken the wing mount off earlier since it had broke too. Being a newb, didn't realize the brace was attached to the wing mount...

off to m2c racing for an upgraded chassis!

No, because it wasn't attached! I had taken the wing mount off earlier since it had broke too. Being a newb, didn't realize the brace was attached to the wing mount...

off to m2c racing for an upgraded chassis!
Yup you need those braces. If the wing mount broke and you don't want to use it, at the very least you need the brace mount for the Senton. AR320277

That's crazy. It looks like the built-in kick up on the front chassis of most RC vehicles. Definitely a good time to upgrade to the M2C chassis.

Brian

Now the wait for the new chassis and dogbone... anything I need to know before the chassis replacement.

I have a rustler (which I think I have replaced damn near every part on, but is a very simple 2wd ;) and a stampede. About the biggest thing I have done is replace a slipper clutch on the stampede...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back