Typhon Bent shock rod on your Typhon 3S? Need a quick fix while waiting for your Jenny’s order?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BudUMfan

Go Big, Go Fast. Go Blue!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Talion EXB
  3. Typhon 3s
  4. Typhon TLR
I’m VERY new to the forum and I have learned a lot. I’m in the process of building a workbench. As you guys say…. 20% driving, 80% wrenching! 😂 Agreed that I was not blowing major coin on upgraded shocks for a car I got for 239…. I got 2 sets from Jenny’s. I’m sure this is common knowledge for most. But to get me thru? I just added the extra shock clips and made the spring stiff enough to rebound. Runs great!

491C3F43-F303-42B8-A36E-AA64778E9E2E.jpeg

I’m VERY new to the forum and I have learned a lot. I’m in the process of building a workbench. As you guys say…. 20% driving, 80% wrenching! 😂 Agreed that I was not blowing major coin on upgraded shocks for a car I got for 239…. I got 2 sets from Jenny’s. I’m sure this is common knowledge for most. But to get me thru? I just added the extra shock clips and made the spring stiff enough to rebound. Runs great!

View attachment 262202
I just bend them back straight enough they don't bind, they bend back rather easily if you have 2 pairs of pliers.

Small vice comes in handy for these. Or like said above eyeball it and pliers.

I got these on my 3 typhon and Granite and they have bee. Absolutely one of the happiest off brand purchases I’ve made . Work awesome and very durable . Made very well and priced right

ARRCat 4PCS Full Aluminum Front Rear Shocks Upgrade Parts for 1/10 Arrma Bigrock 4X4 Senton 4X4 Granite 4X4 Vorteks 4X4 Typhon 4X4 RC Truck,Big Bore Hops Up RC Shocks,Replace AR330550 AR330551(Gray) https://a.co/d/0BEFeCy

8846C9A0-44BB-4FFF-A13D-12B8CFFCB63D.png

Gracias’! Direct bolt on I assume?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back