Best 1/14 scale or smaller?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
I'm looking for a smaller scale RC that I can use both indoors and out in tight areas. 1/10 scale is still to big so something smaller would be ideal. Is my best bet something from WL Toys or do the major RC companies make something good for a smaller price like around $150-170?

I have a 1/16 E-Revo and I would not use it in my house. Maybe a 1/12 crawler like Associated CR12? I have a tiny 1/24 crawler I use in the house. Losi micro cars?

The Losi Mini-T 2.0 is SUPER FUN!!!
Perfect for in the house fun. If you hop it up with the Hobbywing kit it’s even better!
They retail for $140 on HH but they are currently out of stock. If you can find one on eBay for a decent price, get it. They are durable as heck. I pound the hell out of mine every night! ?

I have a couple wltoys models and they're pretty fun in small spaces. Both brushless but I put some hard drift tires on the buggy and it's a blast because it slows it down inside. Half of a basketball court is probably ideal.

Attachments

• 1582344742382.png
    1582344742382.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 52
Thanks guys. I'm looking at those Losi vehicles. I also had my eye on the HPI Savage XS for a while now but that's still a bit bigger than I'd like. A recent one I saw was the Cen Racing Suzuki Jimny. Those have 4-wheel steering! lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back