Senton Best 12mm adapter!?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Senton 3s
So I need some new tires and was just wondering what 12mm adapter is the best fitment for our trucks.. Are there any updated kits for the slack/play that I keep reading about!? Having a hard time find any current threads!! Thanks

Ps
New to the forum and hobby.. Just bought my blx not even 2 weeks ago and have already shredded the dboots!! This thing MOVES OUT!!

I don't know much about 12mm adapters, indeed I'm trying to get 17 mm adapters so I can put larger tires on my truck. Proline makes them, I think they have adapters to, but I don't know much like I said.

That said, Duratrax makes some pretty decent tires which are a direct fit for Granite's 14mm hex. I have three different sets of them and they all work well. They are a tad small for my taste, which is why I am looking for the 17mm hex adapters, but the Duratrax tires are a good interim tire for me. And they are very close to the stock size.

Here is a link to a couple of tires that I purchased for my Granite. Again, similar in size to the stock tires with decent performance. You might want to give these a look, no adapter needed.

https://www.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0095p?FVSEARCH=duratrax+14mm

Yea I've done some reading up.. Those are mainly monster truck and street tires.. Im looking to keep the (sct) look!! So thats why im looking to get the adapters.. doesn't seem to be anything in a 14mm??

3A7DAF4D-0CE4-4701-A35F-7A44BB29AD91.jpeg

Wish I did more research. Drove 45 mins to a hobby store to get the last set of DuraTrax DTXC3596 but for some reason the drive pin too small, hexes don't "click" in.

Sorry bro.. I think they say the pin is too small!?!?
Ha obviously I repeated you

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200728-145127.png
    Screenshot_20200728-145127.png
    185.2 KB · Views: 54
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back