Kraton Best 6S battery?? Experiences?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AustinKraton

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Hey all...

any experiences on the best 6S battery you all have found?

(meaning longest lasting and most power?)

I've seen Youttube video tests where some will result in more performance than others....

Yes, snug but perfect fit in Kraton and senton ?

others can debate, but I swear by graphenes.

“Graphene = 3x more life cycles, low IR, low sag and high power available in all discharge cycle.”
I love graphenes but they are longer/ larger than most. I use Turnigy graphene or SMC. Nothing less than 90C

Oh one note about Graphenes.... you cannot run them as low as regular batteries, these discharge quick!

Last edited:
so did you get the s5's?
Note on the graphenes, they are about the heaviest batteries you can own. If you are into major air be prepared to break more parts.
This is true and is something to consider. I don’t jump Like crazy or get serious air time.

I see some of you guys charging the batteries at lower Amp.

For example, 5400mah charged in 5.4 amp but some charging it at 2amp.
What is the advantages of charging the batteries on lower Amps?

Graphenes are huge, i run two 3s and struggle to make them fit. The other type I run are overlander 3sx2. Can't really fault either.

I see some of you guys charging the batteries at lower Amp.

For example, 5400mah charged in 5.4 amp but some charging it at 2amp.
What is the advantages of charging the batteries on lower Amps?
2c does not mean 2 amps. For example a 5000mah battery being charged at 5 amps is 1c, now charging that 5000mah battery at 10a is 2c, 15a would be 3c ect. Most lipos should have the max rated charge rate listed someplace on the pack but most are 1c or 2c. I would not advise charging a battery rated at 1c charge rate at 2c.

I have one of the 5000mah 6S Turnigy HD bricks, it fits really snug but it is really nice.
BTW do not buy Turnigy/Graphene batteries on Amazon or eBay they cost more than they do if you buy them straight from Hobbyking, plus you can use the coupon code HOBBY10KING and get 10% off your order.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back