Best all-around crawler tire for Axial SCX10.3???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

senton driver

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hey all! This question is a bit rebellious as it is not related to Arrma. I am wondering if any crawler people out there have any advice on what is the best all-around tire for the Axial SCX10.3 which I have attached a picture of for reference:)

Thank y'all so much for your help in advance!

unnamed.jpg

Last edited:
The Proline Hyrax tires are very grippy (G8 compound lasts longer, Predator compound much stickier but wears pretty fast), but they don't really look very scale. For a perfect balance between scaleness and performance, I think the Proline BFG Krawler 1.9"s or the Proline BFG KM3 1.9"s are pretty nice (KM3s come in the XL and Class 1 size).

I have the Proline BFG KM3 1.9" XLs (G8 compound) on my TRX-4 Defender for a little more than two years, and they are still very grippy (tread is still roughly 90% and above).

Last edited:
I run Proline Krawlers on my capra and don't plan on using anything else! predator compound if you want the best grip but short life or g8 if you want them to last a little longer. I run G8 cause i don't do comps and I wanted them to last a while

https://store.rc4wd.com/RC4WD-Mickey-Thompson-19-Baja-Claw-TTC-Scale-Tires_p_1260.html
the is another one that has even bigger side lugs... ill look for it after work
Hey all! This question is a bit rebellious as it is not related to Arrma. I am wondering if any crawler people out there have any advice on what is the best all-around tire for the Axial SCX10.3 which I have attached a picture of for reference:)

Thank y'all so much for your help in advance!

View attachment 149373
the stock tyres are good lug wise but if your doing a bit more mud and steep 60degree + crawling look at sticky compounds

Back