Best bashing prolines tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn’t like my Trenchers but I love my Badlands. I also own some Backflip LPs but haven’t ran them enough to be objective on them but they for sure have tons of grip on grass. If I were buying some today, I would buy the Badlands.

https://www.prolineracing.com/tires...on-desperado-black-1-2-offset-17mm-wheels.asp
@jondilly1974 - thanks for your input brother!! I have the #Proline 3.8 #Trenchers but they are a bit big for the KRATON so i i use the Trenchers on my 6s Notorious stunt truck!! Do you happen to have a pictures of the Badlands 3.8" All Terrain Tires Mounted on your 6s KRATON?
Exactly, it is the first pair of new shoes for my beast.. I am a bit confused! Some says that badlands mx38 blow as hell other says that they are too heavy , then they say better belted but if put gorilla tape inside it’s ok! Other says , make a hole in the pattern and other says nail the pattern with a nylon string... ok I am back at the starting point?. So I think I will buy 4 bald lands and put gorilla tape inside the rim, then I make holes on the pattern and finally I nik them with the nylon string?
@LoriLiam, JvG - Anyone try the Proline Badlands MX 3 8" HP Belted Tires on there 6s kratons or Notorious trucks?

Last edited:
@jondilly1974 - thanks for your input brother!! I have the #Proline 3.8 #Trenchers but they are a bit big for the KRATON so i i use the Trenchers on my 6s Notorious stunt truck!! Do you happen to have a pictures of the Badlands 3.8" All Terrain Tires Mounted on your 6s KRATON?

@LoriLiam, JvG - Anyone try the Pro-Line PRO-MT 4x4 Badlands MX28 2.8 Mounted F-11 17mm PRO1012518 on there 6s kraton?
I owned the 2.8 belted trenchers and used them on a Kraton 4S and Typhon 3S.

I meant the Proline Badlands MX 3 8" HP Belted Tires on the 6s Kraton or the Notorious ?? I hear they ballon pretty bad but so does the 3.8 trencher that i run on my 6s Notorious w/ an Outcast body!
Notorious w: Bleted tires.jpg

I meant the Proline Badlands MX 3 8" HP Belted Tires on the 6s Kraton or the Notorious ?? I hear they ballon pretty bad but so does the 3.8 trencher that i run on my 6s Notorious w/ an Outcast body!
View attachment 86227
I don’t own any 3.8 Proline tires except the Road Rage. They aren’t belted.

So how was your experience with the 2.8 Belted trenchers? I just ordered some for my truggified Typhon 6s. Some people say that the center 17mm hex adapter breaks too easily?

So how was your experience with the 2.8 Belted trenchers? I just ordered some for my truggified Typhon 6s. Some people say that the center 17mm hex adapter breaks too easily?
They just never gave any grip for me compared to any other tires I’ve owned. They were as slippery as my Road Rage tires.

I’ve never bust them on the Mojave but I can see w longer arm talion or kraton that cartwheels when they wreck how they could snap off. So the typhoon should be ok. You’ll like them for the the typhon. They do make an alumin replacement but they cost just as much as a set of wheels lol

The dBoots tires that came on my Senton are not holding up well. After less than ten packs, I have two punctures / tears through the centre of the tread, and one large sidewall tear / blowout. Mixed use of street, gravel, and forest trail.
Yep, tyre went after 1st run on mine, also cut the body a bit as was coming into contact with rear tyres on wheelies - but what a great car!!!

How’d you get the proline raid wheels in orange!?!

They’re not - stock senton dboots but without the chrome finish. Nothing else was available but they’ve lasted ages considering the abuse they’ve been getting in gravel and in jumps since

I’ve got a couple of vids I’ve uploaded on here if interested ?

They’re not - stock senton dboots but without the chrome finish. Nothing else was available but they’ve lasted ages considering the abuse they’ve been getting in gravel and in jumps since

I’ve got a couple of vids I’ve uploaded on here if interested ?
Sorry that dude @LoriLiam posted orange prolines.
you burnt those up on 3s!?!? What speeds u getting? I got a few vids too. Currently building a senton 6s.

you burnt those up on 3s!?!? What speeds u getting? I got a few vids too. Currently building a senton 6s.

been trying to get a gps Speedo to record, But no decent ones in stock here and couldn’t strap my phone on either like I do on the larger rigs - I think high 40s, only just got the wheelies under control tbh.

In jealous- I desperately wanted a Senton 6S but they don’t do them anymore apparently- waiting for infraction now but probably won’t get in uk til September..... but this 3s is rapid and holds its own with some 6s competition in the dirt

You upgrading the 3s or building on 6s chassis? I’m only just starting and figuring out fixing/upgrading stuff

been trying to get a gps Speedo to record, But no decent ones in stock here and couldn’t strap my phone on either like I do on the larger rigs - I think high 40s, only just got the wheelies under control tbh.

In jealous- I desperately wanted a Senton 6S but they don’t do them anymore apparently- waiting for infraction now but probably won’t get in uk til September..... but this 3s is rapid and holds its own with some 6s competition in the dirt

You upgrading the 3s or building on 6s chassis? I’m only just starting and figuring out fixing/upgrading stuff
6s all the way. Had one but lost it. So I’m piecing one together now. Can’t find damn axles for it. Have basically everything else for it. Just got this body for a steal off eBay

Attachments

• F3C99682-AB1C-4946-85F0-985D26F3E42E.jpeg
    F3C99682-AB1C-4946-85F0-985D26F3E42E.jpeg
    420.8 KB · Views: 40
I painted my prolines with orange fluo paint and I added also the alu hubs ... i also used a a shark fishing string 60 lbs to avoid the blowing up of the tire... Actually this tires have 30 hours of bashing use and they seems to be like lightly used.. :cool:

Just finished installing the proline badlands 3.8 belted tires on my K6s. They are just barely bigger and heavier than the stock ones.
20200805_195021.jpg
20200805_195922.jpg
20200805_195914.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back