Europe Best bashing/racing spots in and around London, Uk?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi don't know the park to well what part is the dust bowl, as it's a quite big and don't fancy walking around carrying these things
Yh bro, i might be up for sunday.
Let me know.

I do my cars on insta. Got a nice page going.
@SpreadLuvRC
I live in north west London and have a great park nearby (Gladstone park). I’ve bought some football cones for marking out a simple race track.

Curious to know other good places to go. I know there is a bmx track in scrubs lane but didn’t get any response when enquiring about using it.

Are their any tracks that can be used? Or recommend bashing places?
Hi what part of the park do you use Willesden or the top

Hi don't know the park to well what part is the dust bowl, as it's a quite big and don't fancy walking around carrying these things

My lot will be having a meet up on Sunday.
Haven't decided a spot yet.
Once we do i will let you know.

And even if there's a lil walk involved I got a nice big ass trolly to take the strain for ya

My lot will be having a meet up on Sunday.
Haven't decided a spot yet.
Once we do i will let you know.

And even if there's a lil walk involved I got a nice big ass trolly to take the strain for ya
Many of you there... I’m shy ????

Nothing to worry about, my lot are completely safe ?.
No idiots,no Mr Know-it-all's, no wanky personality disorders ????
Just fun banter about who the best driver is or who has the better performing car ???
Theres about 8 of us on a good day. We are all fairly new to it so we all don't know wtf we're talking about????

We've done that madd slough track a couple of times and its been fun. But once I know where this one is going to be ill let you know?

I'm down in South West London in Weybridge. Not much joy here either I'm afraid. I've found a couple of skate parks but the landings are hard. There is a BMX track but technically we aren't allowed to use it.

Is that the Addlestone/Chertsey track? We bash a bit around Woking, lots of commons, but can get moved on. Or your shell gets covered in dog crap!

Stilll looking though...

Hi guys just stumbled across these pages i live in Willesden and have playing fields just across the road and as you can imagine very busy at the moment. I almost gave up hope of finding someone in this hobby/sport in the area. If you're still interested maybe we could meet up somewhere for a blast, what are you interested in bashing/speed/crawling. If you're interested post me. In hope Alec
Hi guys, I live locally too, Kensel Rise! I bought my RC car early this year April, and enjoy using the BMX track in Scrub Line (a lot of fun when you can have the track all to yourself). It would be good to know if there are any other spots locally and to meet other enthusiasts.

Just to let you guys know, a few of us will be in Wormwood Scrubs Field Sunday from 12pm.
W12 0DF

Thats the field and not the prison ?
Just to let you guys know, a few of us will be in Wormwood Scrubs Field Sunday from 12pm.
W12 0DF

Thats the field and not the prison ?
I'm in Clapham, south London. Normally take a ramp over Clapham Common as the skateparks never empty but I don't mind travelling to come bash with you guys if there's room.

Hi, I'm in Ealing broadway.
Looking for people to go bashing with around the area. I have a v4 typhon 6s. The parks are well busy at the moment and security booted me from the vue carpark in acton ?
Hey I’m in Brentford good thing I found this forum lol there some spots local I no of

I'm down in South West London in Weybridge. Not much joy here either I'm afraid. I've found a couple of skate parks but the landings are hard. There is a BMX track but technically we aren't allowed to use it.
I'm in Longcross in Surrey not much here really, lyne Park buts it's flat, trumps green Park has a couple of small raised areas. Otherwise not much actually rc car track in thorpe

If anyone s still here. I keep destroying my car cuz I can only run tarmac or grass. Any of you still gathering in London? Starts to feel like I gotta move to the US to have fun with RC :/

Last edited:
If anyone s still here. I keep destroying my car cuz I can only run tarmac or grass. Any of you still gathering in London? Starts to feel like I gotta move to the US to have fun with RC :/
Hi there, I'm new in the rc car world and been looking for good spots around London to bash and meet more people interested as well
I've got a traxxas udr (unlimited desert racer) so any off-road track, trails etc will be nice.
There're some nice parks out there but very limited.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back