Europe Best bashing/racing spots in and around London, Uk?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orbita

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Typhon 3s
I live in north west London and have a great park nearby (Gladstone park). I’ve bought some football cones for marking out a simple race track.

Curious to know other good places to go. I know there is a bmx track in scrubs lane but didn’t get any response when enquiring about using it.

Are their any tracks that can be used? Or recommend bashing places?

I'm down in South West London in Weybridge. Not much joy here either I'm afraid. I've found a couple of skate parks but the landings are hard. There is a BMX track but technically we aren't allowed to use it.

I'm down in South West London in Weybridge. Not much joy here either I'm afraid. I've found a couple of skate parks but the landings are hard. There is a BMX track but technically we aren't allowed to use it.

Is that normal for bmx tracks to not allow them? I’ve found a bmx track in Ealing, going to try it next week. There is also a skateboard park there but I’m also concerned they’ll break easily on it.

Grass, gravel and dirt is a lot more forgiving than metal and tarmac. That said the first time I went to the BMW track my battery ignited! I suspect I got a stone caught underneath and then the impact of the jump bust the battery.
The second time I went I got the most awesome air and I can't wait to get back. The jumps are perfect.

I'm new to this so my jumping skills need a lot of work. I've just cracked my body and its held together with gorilla tape. I'm going to thrash the hell out of BRCC on the jumps and then I've got new body and strip down planned. I can't believe how much abuse these things take.

I've no idea about the BMX tracks. I think it may just be this one?

Is that normal for bmx tracks to not allow them? I’ve found a bmx track in Ealing, going to try it next week. There is also a skateboard park there but I’m also concerned they’ll break easily on it.
Where about in Ealing ?

Hey buddy, is that the addleston BMX track?

Yes. Sorry haven’t been on the forum in a while. Truth is I use it anyway. Managed to get some amazing air over some of the jumps and there are some good off road bashing spots nearby.

I live in north west London and have a great park nearby (Gladstone park). I’ve bought some football cones for marking out a simple race track.

Curious to know other good places to go. I know there is a bmx track in scrubs lane but didn’t get any response when enquiring about using it.

Are their any tracks that can be used? Or recommend bashing places?

Hey bro I live in Shepherds Bush West London and fly rc planes in Scrubs. That BMX dirt tract you just walk in and use it. Now that I have my car I cant wait to get in there.
Theres now also a skate park in Acton Vale park and one in Westbourne grove.

Shout me out if your looking to go Scrubbs.

Hi guys just stumbled across these pages i live in Willesden and have playing fields just across the road and as you can imagine very busy at the moment. I almost gave up hope of finding someone in this hobby/sport in the area. If you're still interested maybe we could meet up somewhere for a blast, what are you interested in bashing/speed/crawling. If you're interested post me. In hope Alec

Hey bro I live in Shepherds Bush West London and fly rc planes in Scrubs. That BMX dirt tract you just walk in and use it. Now that I have my car I cant wait to get in there.
Theres now also a skate park in Acton Vale park and one in Westbourne grove.

Shout me out if your looking to go Scrubbs.
Hi you still interested I'm at the top of Wood Lane. Use to go there before they built on that bit of open dirt enclosed space, then carpark behind the hospital with my Losi 5 (now sold).
Hi you still around I'm in Willesden if you fancy meeting up at some point post me

Hi you still interested I'm at the top of Wood Lane. Use to go there before they built on that bit of open dirt enclosed space, then carpark behind the hospital with my Losi 5 (now sold).

Hi you still around I'm in Willesden if you fancy meeting up at some point post me
Hi, I'm in Ealing broadway.
Looking for people to go bashing with around the area. I have a v4 typhon 6s. The parks are well busy at the moment and security booted me from the vue carpark in acton ?

Hi, I'm in Ealing broadway.
Looking for people to go bashing with around the area. I have a v4 typhon 6s. The parks are well busy at the moment and security booted me from the vue carpark in acton ?
Hi I'm in Willesden same with the parks here what's Gunnersbury like at the moment i don't mean right now. I know there's no jumps but it's a big park

Hi I'm in Willesden same with the parks here what's Gunnersbury like at the moment i don't mean right now. I know there's no jumps but it's a big park
Gunnersbury is super busy right now. The areas that isn't packed with people has long grass. There are two mowed fields behind gurnell leisure centre that are fairly quiet but there's nowhere to park as the car park is locked and the bmx track is all fenced off.

Gunnersbury is super busy right now. The areas that isn't packed with people has long grass. There are two mowed fields behind gurnell leisure centre that are fairly quiet but there's nowhere to park as the car park is locked and the bmx track is all fenced off.
Morning yep everything is crazy at the moment I'll go down Scrubs today and have a look around. It all depends on how far your willing to travel to play with toy ? cars. I go fishing every Sunday out at Iver Bucks about 18 miles from me there looks couple of possible sights out there but means time to check them out and what's your situation at the moment eg. Working ect. Can you do a week day morning or afternoon

Morning yep everything is crazy at the moment I'll go down Scrubs today and have a look around. It all depends on how far your willing to travel to play with toy ? cars. I go fishing every Sunday out at Iver Bucks about 18 miles from me there looks couple of possible sights out there but means time to check them out and what's your situation at the moment eg. Working ect. Can you do a week day morning or afternoon
Yeah everywhere is crazy! Gunnersbury is always fairly busy though.
I travel several hundred miles regularly for decent downhill mountain biking trails so I'm not averse to driving somewhere to play with toy cars ?
I'm working dude, have been for several weeks now. Weekends and late afternoons/ early evenings work best for me.

Hi have you heard of Glade park off Glade lane it says there's a bmx track its in Southall don't know what the area's like

Hi have you heard of Glade park off Glade lane it says there's a bmx track its in Southall don't know what the area's like
Alright dude, I know where it is but never been there. That part of southall isn't too bad tbh, loads of parking round there too.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back