Best budget lipos brands(canada)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surchaufeur

Very Active Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Nero
  4. Notorious
So i came across a few lipos becaus eim planing to remplace at least one of my 4s lipos because i discovered taht the brand i bought from the positive therminal inside is soldered on nothing like the only thing i can see is adhesive who is everywhere on the therminal and it wiggles a lot im scared that at a random time i will lose power and that can be really dangerous. So i came across some awanfi lipos,goldbat,hrb and Ovonic. The awanfi lipos are 2 2s 50c 5000mah hardcases and they are 75$ the hrb 4s 6000mah 60c for 93$Hardcase with 18$ coupon code the goldbat 5000mah 50c 4s softcase for 69$ with 8$ coupon code or the ovonic 2s for 33$ 5200mah hardcase on ebay.
The ovonic lipo on ebay has 3 days express shipping
IMG_1460.PNG
IMG_1461.PNG
IMG_1462.PNG
IMG_1463.PNG

I have several of the GoldBat ones and never an issue.

I’m in Alberta. I’ve had really good success with HRB for a budget lipo they are made well and the hard case 6000 3s is an awesome lipo I run two in my Nero and they have plenty of power and run time so imagine the 4S HRB would be awesome!. I’ve had SMC ive had a mixed experience with them. You can buy them Canadian ?? at begoracing.com and the prices are good. But I’ve had 3 packs puff on me that made me look at other brands. I’ve heard good about the Goldbats as well. Amazon is good lipo selection for ?? buyers anything state side will cost you to get it threw customs/border

Not true I order Lipos from the USA a couple times. I also got a Turnigy Graphene from hobby king. You need to find out how they are shipping and if they have the customs documented before it gets there. The only restriction from USA is ground shipping. On that note tower hobbies won’t ship to Canada with lipos so some do some don’t I think

Not true I order Lipos from the USA a couple times. I also got a Turnigy Graphene from hobby king. You need to find out how they are shipping and if they have the customs documented before it gets there. The only restriction from USA is ground shipping. On that note tower hobbies won’t ship to Canada with lipos so some do some don’t I think
Who did you order from?
tower won’t
Horizon hobby won’t
Smc won’t

Yeah lipo to canada is a nono thats why my hrb lipo was returned to the seller
Also
IMG_1512.PNG
IMG_1513.PNG
i think ovonic is also goldbat
When i clic on ovonic goldbat stuff apears

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back