Kraton Best Center Diff Weight OIL? Kraton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I looked at that, and $24 seems like just the differential correct? You would then another gearbox case to leave it in with the different weight of diff oil?
That is the center diff as that is what this whole thread is about. Below is a link to the front and rear diffs with housings as well as a link to all of the rest of the Kraton parts. Check out the whole website as there are also parts for the other Arrma vehicles that will work with other models too. Also, I wouldn't replace the whole housing for trying different things. I would just swap out the diff as that is a lot less work and can be done with like 6 screws.

https://jennysrc.com/collections/ar...tory-built-new-talion-outcast-pinion-ar106040

https://jennysrc.com/collections/arrma-kraton-v4

As I am not completely familiar with all the parts needed for the change, simply, if you could pop one out and put another in with no messing around with diff oil, yeah, it seems reasonable...what is the cost of all of those parts new?
I looked at that, and $24 seems like just the differential correct? You would then another gearbox case to leave it in with the different weight of diff oil?
your best bet would be to buy the whole thing already together with center drive cup for like $35 then tear it down and put the fluid, bearings and shims u want .... center diff is as u know is exposed I keep 3 or four with different weights myself ... as easy as it is to remove front and rear I'd just have a few extra diffs alone with different weights ... I only buy the 34 dollar whole gearbox case and all to have extra parts... they just aren't always available

The part you are looking at is the center diffrenetial . The differential oil is inside the differential . You you have to remove the 4 small screws to open up the differential , drain out the oil , then fill with your choice of oil and reassemble. Then just swap it out with your present differential.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back