Kraton Best cheap motor fan?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surchaufeur

Very Active Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Nero
  4. Notorious
I just broke my motor fan like a moron:/ like always my wires were too short because 2 days ago the wire broke in half in one side and now it was way too short so i decided to wire some longer wires and more flexible. I finished the soldering but i pulled on one tab and it completly ripped off the bord:/ tried to put it back was not able:c. Its winter atm and i was not running with the fan anyway. The fan is a 30/30/10 i was looking at the yeah racing one on ebay who is 13$ with shipping. What do you guys suggest

you should be fine in this weather but its not worth overheating over $20.
Menaged to solder to the side from where it riped off secured it wih hotglueand shoe goe yeah true not worth overheating im wuite happy with the arrma fan might buy the same one

Menaged to solder to the side from where it riped off secured it wih hotglueand shoe goe yeah true not worth overheating im wuite happy with the arrma fan might buy the same one

cool.. i would buy the arrma fan too... i try to keep all arrma stuff if possible.

Fan is 5 months old and still runs and sounds like new same for the esc and the motor fan comes with a little adapter that might be useful in my projects

yeah its always nice to have extra parts laying around when you want to do something special...

You need a heatsink and a fan on tip
I live in Rome ... here in summer 36/38 Celsius!! now its 22... but I saw that after 2 lipo run... the motor becomes extremly hot
I saw driftomaniacs stretch the heatsink of the 3s-4s line to make it fit on the 6s infraction.

One question... which motor fan do you use? I have a kraton 6 s and I don't know which one I should buy...
I can highly recommend the yeah racing heatsink with twin tornado fans. I'm currently running it on an ezrun4274sl in my Revo 2.0 with great performance. The motor should be about the same size so the heatsink will be great, tight fit. There's also an aluminum case booster fan availabe, protecting the fans from tough landings on the roof.

I can highly recommend the yeah racing heatsink with twin tornado fans. I'm currently running it on an ezrun4274sl in my Revo 2.0 with great performance. The motor should be about the same size so the heatsink will be great, tight fit. There's also an aluminum case booster fan availabe, protecting the fans from tough landings on the roof.
Bought now! Arriving in2weeks

I would recommend the aluminum frame fans. They come in many names, similar to Amazon servos do. Hobbystar from RC juice are the ones I have but there are other brands with the same design. They run $10-$15 depending on sales and such. They are really loud and move tons of air. Your rig will sound like an EDF taking off.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back