Best deal ever ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man this one is just as good.
U4r214wrntitled.jpg
Untitl2532434566gdfvved.jpg

You are all fanboys who are only here for bullying poor gentle TRX owners. Is this really what this forum is all about ? You still don't understand that when you buy a TRX, you don't only buy a toy, it is a long-term investment ?

The green RPM a-arms and pink body make this car a collector (and faster), without talking about the great speed charger.

I think this can be a good upgrade at a fair price :
traxxas cheap spares .jpg

yes, surely a typing mistake

I wath thinking about keeping money for the next 1/5 arrma, but i think this one is a better long term value :
traxxas deal of the year .jpg

4S capable dudes!!! I don't even understand why he want sell it, it is a so great value. As it doesn't have any original TRX parts anymore, i will be able to do a youtube video with this title : "This is the strongest rc car on youtube!!! :eek:??"
Surely not a typing mistake

You are all fanboys who are only here for bullying poor gentle TRX owners. Is this really what this forum is all about ? You still don't understand that when you buy a TRX, you don't only buy a toy, it is a long-term investment ?

The green RPM a-arms and pink body make this car a collector (and faster), without talking about the great speed charger.

View attachment 51913

I wath thinking about keeping money for the next 1/5 arrma, but i think this one is a better long term value :
View attachment 51914
4S capable dudes!!! I don't even understand why he want sell it, it is a so great value. As it doesn't have any original TRX parts anymore, i will be able to do a youtube video with this title : "This is the strongest rc car on youtube!!! :eek:??"

Did I drink too much to think it says what I read or does it really say what I think it says?

@jym73, back away from the kool-aid, it's tainted!

Vintage and antique car, for an HBX released in 2016, things going too fast nowadays :LOL:

In an other kind of best deal, i recently search Arrma on Wish website and i found this :

View attachment 50190
o_O What!! A wonderful upgrade that normaly cost 137€ is sold at 14€!!! my eyes bleeding, so amaziwondersane deal!!! woo hoo! i must buy it ASAP!!!

GB did this at the beginning, hilarious fake promotion.
The price is right for that GPM crap :LOL:

View attachment 51913

View attachment 51914

No it just so happens to always be Traxxas vehicles that I find that are highly overpriced, you know because people think their box stock Traxxas 2wd brushed Slash with fishing pole radio is worth $350.

No it just so happens to always be Traxxas vehicles that I find that are highly overpriced, you know because people think their box stock Traxxas 2wd brushed Slash with fishing pole radio is worth $350.

My sentence was offbeat humor ;). If you read what i wrote just after, green arm and pink body make the car faster, this is a collector. A 2000$ trx SLASH!!! (OMG) is a great value, with a KT youtube title style.

I don't remember where i wrote this, but i said the almost same thing than you somewhere on the forum about the TRX used price, often overpriced.

Is becoming hate on overpriced used traxxas for sale
If so..
My xmaxx
When I got it
BE58731B-AAD1-4127-B875-7530D90704A2.jpeg
3075E28E-B76E-40BE-BD37-DFFEACEF79B8.jpeg
39268F50-BCB1-4E77-826F-7170DE809F88.jpeg
E6F1FAB8-568D-4AB1-BEFD-8E88E69A9A25.jpeg
8BE13573-D255-4BB2-B210-E40156D72AE0.jpeg
5A333CD5-1B36-4267-97F7-2307C2D5CC53.jpeg
EB8A4BFB-1A58-4EB4-A3E7-6B97F488271B.jpeg

now
C9130A9F-7E0D-4F3D-8148-5048C05E876E.jpeg

this truck was from Texas yahoo
Every part was spray painted in multiple layers as you can see scratched off
Sand everywhere
I did trade a vxl mini revo plus 275 for it
Technically it isn’t the same truck cause just about every parts has been replaced or broken

Is becoming hate on overpriced used traxxas for sale
If so..
My xmaxx
When I got it
View attachment 52030View attachment 52031View attachment 52032View attachment 52033View attachment 52034View attachment 52035View attachment 52036
now
View attachment 52037
this truck was from Texas yahoo
Every part was spray painted in multiple layers as you can see scratched off
Sand everywhere
I did trade a vxl mini revo plus 275 for it
Technically it isn’t the same truck cause just about every parts has been replaced or broken
After they tell me that the xmaxx is a beast stock?

After they tell me that the xmaxx is a beast stock?
well it is a beast stock and it was used as one before i got it (thats why its beat up)
i cant think why the paint was like that other than the truck was themed and instead of buying alloy parts they spray painted them
also i got this this in august 2018 so in just over a year thats the transformation

How do I keep finding these?
Who wants a used TMaxx that looks like it has been sitting for the past decade, doesn't have a motor in it and there is no radio for $400!!!!!!!!!!!!
36tw45edrtsgx.jpg

How do I keep finding these?
Who wants a used TMaxx that looks like it has been sitting for the past decade, doesn't have a motor in it and there is no radio for $400!!!!!!!!!!!!
View attachment 53343
Take a zero off and it might sell. ?

This is seriously the only kind of stuff that pops up local.............

Most of the time i see used traxxas for sale the price is as crazy as the brand new ones are. It seems that Traxxas owners thinks that because it is a TRX it will never lost his original cost :LOL:
I talk about my old slash 4x4 on this forum a lot and how I sold it after I got a senton 6s. I had $800 into it. Thing was brutal. Sidewinder 8th, neu castle 1515, lcg chassis, this that- etc, I was able to get $750 final bid for it and buyer paid shipping on eBay ?

$50 in the hole for an 8 year old car. Don’t hate the player hate the game! I came out so far on top with that one!!

An other great deal :
great deal.JPG

s-l1600 (2).jpg

s-l1600 (3).jpg

s-l1600 (4).jpg

Awesome paint job. I still hesitate when i see this kind of opportunity we meet only one time in our life, should i buy this wonderful and affordable piece of history or wait for the last release of a well known brand but which wouldn't be so unique.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back