Senton Best diff fluid combo for speed runs.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bashbros

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
I just bought a roller from a friend and planning to run 100 + mph on it. I also bought a tp power 2700 kv and a castle XLX esc. What is the best diff fluid combo to use? Front, Center, Rear combination.

Don’t people just run a spool for high speed applications? Totally locks the wheels and you can run a big pinion.

I don’t want to run spools though since I want to run on a little more than just tarmac.

I run 60k/1M/60k in my Talion with a 25T pinion and got 81mph and to me it's the perfect weight for speed, I'm able to keep the front end on the ground and haul a$$....And performs beautifully off road as well.

Good stuff! The Million weight is ALMOST like a locker you literally have to dig it out with a screwdriver but it also has just enough give to not tear up your center diff on Big Air landings...

I just bought a roller from a friend and planning to run 100 + mph on it. I also bought a tp power 2700 kv and a castle XLX esc. What is the best diff fluid combo to use? Front, Center, Rear combination.
Fabricator use the best oil for their RC best reliability for price and durability but if you want to run fast and faster you can put water in or less higher point of oil grade like 750act but you’ll burn your diff more frequently.

Fabricator use the best oil for their RC best reliability for price and durability but if you want to run fast and faster you can put water in or less higher point of oil grade like 750act but you’ll burn your diff more frequently.
I’m not sure I’m understanding you correctly. It sounded like you said to put water in the diff to go faster. (?)

I’m not sure I’m understanding you correctly. It sounded like you said to put water in the diff to go faster. (?)
In a straight line you can put any kind of oil viscosity depends of configuration diff. setup but i recommend you to put high viscosity oil like 1M because it lock the diff. Between the two wheels, but on a circuit between wheels it will have a good slip pre-determined by the manufactures (best setup) for reach speed determines by this one you put only this oil. The only thinks that you change the viscosity of this oil is the temperature of the day, the best way to drive on manufacturer setup is about 21 degree, but if the temperature of the day is 30 degree you can use more higher cts (above 50k oil diff if manufacturer use 30k cts) for heat compensation and same for cold temperature use 10k oil viscosity.

I got 1 diff fluid for all my rides diffs.
Traxxas 20mil..it never w r leaks outa diffs.just steer with the throttle🤙🤙🤙

16482661119666616621184816376245.jpg

But the best way to hit the track is leave a little slippery at the diff like manufacturer specifications

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back