Kraton Best Diff Grease (Thinking Anti-Friction Copper Grease)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Used to use Lucas Red & Tacky, switched to CV Joint moly grease as I suspect that's better for high power setups.
Never really had a problem with either to be fair, I run the CV joint moly grease on my 1/5th scale cars as well.

Hi Guys, I know this is personal preference but just wanted to know what you all use. I was looking at this but thought it might be a bit much not price wise but it does look like good stuff. Let me know your thoughts, thanks.

UR0905 ULTIMATE RACING ANTI-FRICTION COPPER GREASE | eBay

I've typed this out a million times but I'll do it again.

Less the better. The first time you go 1/4 throttle which is normally instantly, ALL of the grease flicks off the gears and onto your internal diff casing creating a mess the next time you open it up. Don't be a gorilla with diff grease. (y)

I'm running a very lite grease that will actually drip. I figure it will puddle in the bottom of the diff housing and get picked up by the gears as they turn. Sure it will get flung off during a run , but it will get picked up again when it settles to the bottom. It is a mess to clean up , but keeps the gears well lubed .

I'm running a very lite grease that will actually drip. I figure it will puddle in the bottom of the diff housing and get picked up by the gears as they turn. Sure it will get flung off during a run , but it will get picked up again when it settles to the bottom. It is a mess to clean up , but keeps the gears well lubed .

I've never seen any grease that did that but good luck! :cool:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back